Chapter 1

I walk in this bitch looking just like a bag of money. I'm speaking to girls who screaming for me but really it just be my money oo put it on me stressn y'all be stressin cuz I'm the bomb-

I sighed and shut it off. I got up and showered and did all that. I wore a loose crop top and skinny jeans and my Air jordan 14s. I looked at my cuts and sighed. I know what your thinking she cuts, well I do. I was bullyed, saying that I was fat. Others think different , they say I'm thick. I go down stairs to be greeted by Chris. Chris is 6'4 to me (I'm 5'4 BTW) he light skin like me and very muscular for a 20 year old. Any who he told me that dad went to a business trip.

"Jay you better hurry you ass up before your late!!" Yelled Chris

"I'm coming calm your nipples." I said

I grabbed my binder,phone,charger and lotion and I was out the door.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I arrived to this huge building that said Los Angeles High.

I stepped out and went to find the main office. The lady gave me my schedule. I found my locker and put my sweater in it.

I walked for what felt like 2 hours I finally found it. I was late of course. When I walked in I heard a lot of "she bad. shawty when u gonna let me hit. Some squad of. Thots said she fats as hell. I just brushed it off.

"Hello. You must be the new student Jay." I nodded "Well I'm Mr. Collins have a seat by Andre, raise your hand sir.

Andre POV

Wassup I'm Andre as mentioned. I'm 6'4 and 17. My momma walked out and my pops well he gone too. I'm here sitting here with my niggas Cory and Cody. Yeah they twins. Some bad ass chick came in. She was thick as hell and in all the right places. Her name Jay and she sitting next to me too. I'm lucky as hell.

"Wassup ma im Andre" I said

"Hi" she said shyly

Damn why shawty shy and shit.

"Why are you staring at me?" She said

"Sorry ma your so beautiful." I said smirking

"I guess." She said

"Stop talking Andre." The teacher said

"Ight."

Jay pov

Is he flirting with me. I mean there is other pretty people in the class. My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing. I have math.  I was walking until I bumped into a light-skinned girl she was about 5'5. She was curvy, hazel eyes.

"Omg im so sorry!"

"Its alright im Jada"

"Jay. Can you help me find my next class."

Jada takes her schedule" We have the rest if the day together."

Thank god this day is going good.

*Chris at the top*