Chapter 12

Chapter 12: [The Rest of the World]

Charles' POV

I am talking to my closet cousin Erron, when my eyes saw this beautiful lady walking so slow. Is she afraid to fall? Coz' she looks like she is.

"Oh- She's here." mom exclaimed. Kaya napatingin lahat sa gawi ni Helena.

"Ganda pre." said Erron.

Pinoy and Koreans and blood line ng family namin. Kung marunong mag tagalog, dapat pati hangugeo and vice versa.

"What the heck pare, akin na yan." Erron laugh at what I said. "I'm serious Erron."

I am seriously controlling this feeling since last night. I am having this urge to see and hug her but I can't. I seriously can't and I should not. She reached the end of the stairs and my not-so-insane cousin Abygael hugged Helena immediately that she stiffened for a second.

"Go and get her pare. Para namang hindi mo fianceé." biglang singit ni Dandrei, ang tinaguriang hopeless romantic. "Ang Chix pa naman."

"Yeah. I know and fvck she's mine." I almost forgot her. So I walked toward them, as mom introduce her to the family.

"Goodmorning Garcia-Park, this is not yet the real engagement party coz' we are expecting a triple size party than this, but I want you all to know who's my son's finceé." she said in a-not-so-formal way.

Kahit naman alam nilang lahat na arranged lang to, importante sa family ang makilala nila ang babaeng papakasalan ko. Coz they believe that soon we'll fall in love to each other and I doubt that.

I can see tiny sweat at my fianceé's forehead. I stand beside her and grabe her waist which actually made mom stop. My cousins - of course girls only, made this "iiicccckkk" tone that were stuck in my eardrums.

"Relax." i said, straightly looking at Helena. She just nod in response.

"Anak, baka langgamin kayo dyan." mom said then they all laugh. What's funny? "To formally introduce my son's fianceè, Helena Dominguez."

They all stand and come near us. My girl cousins hug Helena and the boys just tapped me at my shoulders.

"Welcome to the family Helena!" Grettel said. Anak sya ni Tita Meldlyn na kapatid ni dad.

"Excited na ako sa wedding nyo OMG!" singit naman bigla ni Kristen.

Erron, Dandrei and the gang came near me. I just want this all to end but I'm also having this feeling that I have to treasure every moment. This sucks and it sounds gay.

"Dude!" sabay fist bump saakin ni Kurt. "Kung ayaw mo na sakanya," he said "Andito lang ako." sabay wiggle pa ng parehong kilay.

"Baliw ka ba? Ano si Helena? Aso?" I glared at him, I won't and never gave Helena to anyone, even to Wayne. And yes I know who is Wayne. At ang lalaki na un ang dahilan kaya umiiyak si Helena kapag gabi. And I need Helena to stop feeling in love with that guy.

Nagkatinginan silang lahat tapos tumingin saakin. In the other hand, I saw mom with my uncles and aunties, they look happy. Ung mga pinsan ko naman na babae busy na pakikipag usap kay Helena. It seems that whole Garcia-Park likes Helena. Who wouldn't anyway? She's perfect.

"Sure ka na ba pare?" Kurt suddenlt blurted out. I look at him asking what is he supposed to mean. And in return he answered. "I mean paano si Quin?"

Upon hearing that name my mood suddenly changed. Dxmn this. "Why suddenly asked?" I glared at Kurt. He even smirked.

"Pre, kasal na ang usapan dito, at kasal ng hindi naman nagmamahalan. How about Quin-"

"Stop" i cut his words. Bago pa ako maginit dito tumayo na ako at nakasalubong ko si Tito Fredd. Father ni Dandrei.

He tapped me at my shoulders and greeted me congratiolations. If this wedding would not be an arrange marriage, maybe I would somehow feel happy. Specially if it's her.

I don't know why but I just saw myself heading the way where Helena is. I immediately heard my cousins bullying my fianceé.

"Look! Charles is here!" said Kristen. Kinikilig kilig pa sila habang hinahampas si Helena sa braso ng mahina lang. Aba, subukan nila lakasan, baka makapatay ako.

I sit beside her and look at her. She met my gaze and look at me also. "Bakit ganyan ka makatingin?" natatawang tanong nya.

Ung mga pinsan ko natahimik. Halatang nakikinig din kaya tinignan ko sila isa-isa. At sa isang iglap gumalaw sila at nagsalita na akala mo'y play button ang pagtingin ko sakanila.

"You look stunning." I told her. I saw that she blushed a little. Hindi grabe pero halatang namula sya. And she can't look at me straight in the eye. I grabbed her hand and said "Come. We'll be going somewhere."

I can see that she's hesitating to come with me. Syempre hindi ko naman kasi sinabi kung saan kami pupunta. I actually planned it to be a surprise. "Please?" I hate begging because I can get whatever I want but since this is something different I need to do this.

"Sige. Saan ba tayo pupunta?" she tood up and fix the end parts of her dress. She looks perfectly beautiful.

"I'll be giving you the rest of the world."