Ch.1.Move On.

{I Don't own BNHA, Naruto or The Reader }

{1/2/20}

- - -

She was two years old when her baby brother came into this world, her father no Hisashi was no where to be seen, ever since the day she was born the male hadn't been close to her mother, they just seemed to have fallen out of love, it was normal, the kids she could take care of herself, she didn't mind.

The man and her mother Inko were already filling for a divorce when her baby brother was in the process of becoming made, and now here he was tiny small and green tuft of hair like her and her mothers, "Izuku, mama can we call him Izuku?" she asked her tired mother.

"Such a perfect name {N/N}" he mother told her as the two year old giggled, she was smart for a child but she had smart parents so it was no surprise, and so Izuku was apart of their family from that day forward.

Her little brother Izuku, though she couldn't help but think what her brothers were doing, no she couldn't she was no longer there no longer an Uchiha, the clan was gone she knew it, Itachi took the mission, he and her used to tell each other everything, she wonders how hard her death hit him, but for now she had to focus on this new life of hers.

as {Y/N} Midoriya.