Ch.2.Move On.

{I Don't own BNHA, Naruto or The reader, quite sorry for the long wait}
{8/3/21}

- - - - -

At the age of Four {Y/N} learned this world she was born into had expectations like her old one, her quirk manifesting was something she was unprepared for. she was reading one of her favorite stories as her little brother played with his blocks, one second she was in her comfy little chair the next she was in the air floating causing her mother to stop what she was doing in surprise.

That little incident led to a trip to the doctors to learn the full extent of her new power, it would seem she had gained the ability her mother had just far more powerful. for she was able to lift herself no problem however the doctors were unprepared for the fact the little girl sneezed fire the next moment making them aware she inherited both her parents quirks. from that moment however the school she attended with other younger children kept mentioning how she would become such a great hero.

The word hero meant nothing to the reincarnated Uchiha for she had just wanted a calming life for once, the other children were to young to even comprehend what they truly would want in life. but for her she already lived a life before, she did not wish to be forced into the spotlight once more. so she drifted into the background, making certain to keep to herself and by the age of Eight when her little brother was to soon receive his quirk she would support him in the background.

The news however that he didn't have a quirk was strange to her, the doctor was strange as well. he made her feel on edge, the hair sticking up on the back of her neck was proof of that. her past training made her notice the lack of quirk her brother had wasn't the truth she unlike her mother saw how smart he was. her brother was far more intelligent than most so she made a note his quirk wasn't a physical one, nor a mutant one no it was a mental type one that would affect his thinking patterns.

The moment they returned home she held her little brother in her arms as he cried, his dream to become a hero crushed. "Nee-San do you think I can become a hero without a quirk?" he had asked his sister whom had always been there for him. 

"You can become one of the greatest heroes" she told him, "you do not need a quirk to be a hero, that is but a concept set by those that do not know better" she placed two fingers on his head with a smile "Become stronger and be the best hero you can be little brother".

That was the day Izuku Midoriya had taken his sisters advice, because he would become her hero no matter what it would take. quirk or no quirk he would become number one.