First Day Part 2

Shawn's POV:

As soon as I got to the Cullens' table I sat down without even asking anyone if I could. I honestly only cared about only 1 person when it came to opinions.

"Sup Guys?" I asked after I sat down they all looked surprised that I'd sit with them.

"What are you doing here?" A cold and harsh voice asked me which caused me to look at the source. "Well perky, I'm here to see my friends, Emmett and Jasper. Plus I want to get to know the most beautiful person to ever exist; which sorry to tell you this princess, it's not you." I snarkily replied to her question. My response made Emmett burst out with laughter, Rosalie glared at him to shut him up.

"Sorry babe but you got to admit he's an interesting guy." He told her to which she scoffed in distaste.

"Sorry about her, she doesn't like anyone besides our family." A voice spoke up explaining Rosalie's actions causing me to look away from Rosalie and I observed the source.

<Status>
Name: Edward Anthony Masen (Cullen)
Age: 104
Species: Cold One
Strength: 100
Speed: 110
Agility: 100
Balance: 100
Personality: Self-Loathing, Controlling, Jealous, and Over protective.
<End Status>

"Well Bronze boy, you don't need to explain her behavior. I'm pretty sure that you guys heard what I said to that one boy who called my sister 'baby' so I understand where Rosalie is coming from jackass." I snapped at him. I then heard the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I looked for the source and gasped at the sight of my goddess laughing.

"What is there something on my face?" She asked me and I shook my head speechless at the sight of her up close. 'I can't believe that my goddess is real.' I thought to myself and I heard Edward chuckle. Like he could read my mind, I looked at him observing him and I realized that he could read minds because he always answered something when no one asked a question. I turned to Jasper and observed him while I read his status.

<Status>
Name: Jasper Whitlock (Hale)
Age: 161
Species: Cold One
All Stats: 110
Personality: Empathetic, selfless, self-depreciating, Authoritative.
<End Status>

'Hmm, I wonder if this would work.' I thought as I amped myself up with excitement and I continued to observe Jasper. I noticed that his eyes lit up with glee which caused me to start laughing my ass off, "I can't believe that actually worked." I said after I calmed myself down. My statement made all of their eyes go to me.

"What did you do, Luc?" Emmett asked and I smirked and said, "I just made the oldest one here excited, just to see if I could. Sorry Jasper, I noticed that you looked in pain and wondered why before I found out something." I knew that they knew what I was talking about.

"How did you figure out?" Rosalie asked coldly to which I responded with, "I'll meet you guys after I get off work today. Is that alright with you guys?" They looked at each other and reluctantly nodded their heads in agreement. Shortly after they nodded the bell rang, I watched as Alice walked away; I looked away before my lust grew. I noticed that Jasper looked grateful for that, I gave him a nodded saying 'don't mention it.'

When I got my 5th period, I noticed that Rosalie was in my class and so I observed her status.

<Status>
Name: Rosalie McCarty (née Hale)
Age: 90
Species: Cold One
All stats: 100
Personality: Vengeful, Protective, Jealous, Envious, Loyal, and Traumatized.
<End Status>

After dealing with the teacher, I walked up to Rosalie.

"Look Rosalie, I know that we got off on the wrong foot but I'd like to be friends with you. I can see why you're wary of me, but I'd never do anything to jeopardize Alice's safety. I know I just met her less than an hour ago, but I've been in love with her for a long time because whenever I'm down and out I start drawing and I'll zone out and subconsciously draw her. After I'm done I'll look at the drawing and all of my problems go away." I rambled to Rosalie and I heard Rosalie giggle before trying to scowl at me but the corner of her lips couldn't help but raise upwards in a smile.

"Alright you can shut up. Besides it'd be nice to have a guy that doesn't look at me like I'm an object that needs to be conquered." She interrupted my rambling and throughout the rest of the class we talked and got to know each other more. As we left class, Alice came up to us while skipping with a grin on her face. She hugged Rose first before jumping on me and held onto me like a koala bear.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what's this for?" I asked Alice who looked up at me before kissing my cheek.

"I just wanted to, is that a problem?" She told me slyly and I shook my head before kissing her forehead. I saw Rose smile at our interaction, and I smiled back at her before prying Alice off of my body. Alice was whining about being pried off but reluctantly let it go.

<Status>
Name: Mary Alice Brandon (Cullen)
Age: 104
Species: Cold One
All Stats: 100
Personality: Hyper, loving, shopaholic, and artistic.
<End Status>

I looked at her status before we split up and I wanted to call her Mary but held back for some reason. I couldn't wait to see her again. The rest of the day seemed to drag on forever.

Jump to the end of his work shift:

~Ding~

[Congrats! You completed your first day at work and obtained 1,500 Op.] Allison announced after I clocked out from my shift. Before I dismissed the announcement, I got a text from Jasper telling me to meet them at their house. I dissed the announcement and then I texted Bella and My dad to not wait for me and to go ahead and get dinner. They asked why and I told them that I'd get dinner at a friend's house. Thankfully I had a gps with the system, I asked Allison to give me directions to the Cullens' house.

10 minutes that's how long it took me to get to their house from my work. I was almost blown away by their house.

I was about to knock on the door, but Alice opened it and exclaimed, "Yay! You're here! I've been waiting for you, and I don't like waiting

I was about to knock on the door, but Alice opened it and exclaimed, "Yay! You're here! I've been waiting for you, and I don't like waiting."

"I'm sorry, Mia Dea. I had a bit of trouble finding this place." I apologized after kissing her cheek. She seemed to get embarrassed and shyly moved out of the doorway and let me come inside.