Chapter 37: Lila akumatized

At the Agreste mansion, in the Atelier, Gabriel walked to the portrait of Emilie, he pressed the two hidden buttons, and he and Nathalie went down to the Lair. In Hawkmoth's Lair, the window starts to open and butterflies start to flutter and fly.

 In Hawkmoth's Lair, the window starts to open and butterflies start to flutter and fly

Gabriel: (sighs)

Nathalie: Are you sure you want to do this? Ever since Adrien died, do you think akumatizing will help with the grief?

Gabriel: I lost Emilie, and now I lost my son. The least I can do is do what I have to do. *Nooroo hovered next to Gabriel, looking concerned and worried. *

Nooroo: Master?

Gabriel: It's for the best, Nooroo. Nooroo, dark wings rise! *He transforms into Hawkmoth. *

Hawkmoth: Aww tears of sadness from a flail teenage girl, getting heartbroken by an old boyfriend. That can be arranged. *A butterfly landed on his hand and he turned into an Akuma. * Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilize this broken-hearted feminine girl. *The Akuma flies all over Paris and lands on Lila's necklace and she's in Hawkmoth's control. * Anti-love, I am Hawkmoth, you're heartbroken because a boy fell in love with a girl that isn't you. I'm giving you the power to turn Paris into your anti-love statues. But first, in return, I'm gonna need the two powerful miraculouses in the world that belong to Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Lila: It will be my pleasure, Hawkmoth. But I want to get rid of Marinette Dupain-Cheng for stealing my man! *Black bubbles start to come and cover her whole body. *

Soon, in school, Madame Bustier talks about Adrien not being here anymore.

Miss Bustier: I'm afraid to say that Adrien Agreste has passed away and he won't be in school anymore

Miss Bustier: I'm afraid to say that Adrien Agreste has passed away and he won't be in school anymore. *Some people were sad about that, Chloé started to cry and Sabrina comforted her, Nino looked sad and Alya comforted him too. * I know it's hard to hear, but Mr. Agreste has invited us to his awakening and the funeral this weekend. So here's what your assignment will be... *Soon, some screaming came outside. *

Alix: It's another Akuma attack.

Miss Bustier: Okay, everybody please leave in an orderly fashion. *People start to leave the classroom and suddenly, Anti-love appears and some people start to scream. *