Chapter 4. Without Me

Ella stood at the hotel desk while the lady typed in their information.

"These were left for you" The woman said sliding hotel keys to her "Suite 107"

Ella held back her smile, she couldn't wait to see Marshall.

"Ready" Ella said turning to Sara who nodded enthusiastically.

They headed up to the suite and opened the door and walked in, both heading to a room and putting their things down.

Ella walked out to the kitchen and saw an envelope addressed to her, she picked it up and looked inside, it held the two concert passes and a note

Sup Ella,
When ya get in I'm gonna be at sound check so I'll see ya after the show, in the mean time get you and your girl comfortable, I made sure Paul stocked your fridge with drinks and shit, see you later beautiful.
MM

Ella squealed like a teenage girl then walked to the fridge which was fully stocked with top shelf alcohol and mixers.

"Holy shit"

Sara come out of her room "what??... ohh shit" she walked over and grabbed a bottle of vodka out "this is the good shit, ya boy looking after us"

"He left a note too, we'll see them tonight backstage because they're at soundcheck right now" Ella sent Marshall a quick text that they had arrived and were in the suite.

"Well we better start getting ready and drink up!"

The girls turned on the music opened the bottle and started to pour their drinks while they got dressed for the concert.

"Girl I can't even believe this is happening"

"You're telling me" Ella smiled "I have to keep reminding myself not to think too much into it"

"Girl he flew us here and put us up on a room, he's either on really good drugs or he thinks your ass is fine"

"I betting on drugs" Ella giggled not wanting to have high hopes.

———

"Yo Dudey" Proof yelled snapping his hand in front of Marshall snapping him out of his daydream "Earth to Slim"

"What?"

"Yo where the fuck you go? I been standing here talking to you for like 10 minutes and you just zoned out"

"Sorry Man I was just thinking"

"You doing that a lot lately Slim" Denaun Chuckled "Starting to get worried over here"

"Ya Girl here yet?" Proof smirked "And her girl?"

"Yeah she hit me up not long ago when they arrived letting me know they got in and were getting ready and shit"

"What that fine ass girl from the Detroit show?" Bizzare asked confused "Wasn't she just a one night stand? She's here at this show too?"

"Bizzy, Slim flew her and her friend out for the next two days" Proof Chuckled.

The rest of D12 looked at Marshall with the brows raised.

"So she got platinum pussy then or what?" Bizarre laughed "Coz I'm confused as fuck as why you would fly someone out here when you get the pick of all your groupies for free"

Marshall shrugged getting annoyed at all the questions of his crew.

"Maybe Slim thinks she's fine?" Dre's voice came from behind them "Maybe he don't want no ratchet assed groupie"

"Come now, we all know Marshall loves his ratchet assed groupies" Kuniva laughed.

"Maybe Dre's right" Marshall shrugged again "She was pretty insane in bed though"

"So she does have a platinum pussy" Bizarre smirked.

"Ay you know what, fuck all of you, this is my business" Marshall yelled grabbing his mic and walking to the stage "I don't need to answer to you clowns"

Proof cracked up and followed his friend "Don't worry about them Dudey"

"I'm not"

"You are coz you acting like a baby"

"I can't get her out of my fucking head and it's frustrating coz I don't know why"

"I noticed, I can't remember when you've been present in any of the conversations we've had this last two weeks" Proof smiled at his friend "So your plan is to fly her fine ass out here and try to hit it then quit it?"

Marshall shrugged placing his hat on his head, he honestly didn't know, if he slept with her again maybe he would get bored like he normally did and forget about her, originally he thought it was the drugs but he found that even when he was sober she was still in his head.

Her fucking eyes were always in his head staring back him.

"I don't know man I just can't get her out of my head" Marshall admitted watching Snoop and Dre finishing up their set "I'm fucked up over it"

Proof looked at his friend with a smirk "Well Dudey looks like you just gotta visit it and see where it takes you, it ain't always wrong my friend"

"What you some wise old man now?"

"Nah but I believe that life throws you shit and you just gotta test the waters, ain't all women are bad"

"Man you need to get off the drugs"

Marshall Chuckled feeling is buzz kick in as they walked on stage.

———

The girls were pumped, they were at the front of the stage in the VIP area this time.

"We're so fucking close!"

Ella just smiled trying to keep the butterflies that were threatening to erupt at bay as she looked up on stage and saw him walk out, piecing blue eyes snapping to her instantly nodded and winked.

"Jesus I feel like I'm gonna spew" Ella whispered.

Sara nudged her and laughed "Why you've literally seen the man naked"

"I thought I wasn't gonna see him again"

Sara shrugged "The universe is a weird place I guess, try not to think into it remember"

Ella nodded rapping along to the music watching Marshall up on stage goofing with the rest of D12 and Dre and every now and then continued to make eye contact as he rapped when ever he came close to her area.