Chapter 8: Controled

"Well my darling, how about you show me some love to your 'Significant partner' just to make sure...it's real." I looked at Ken and said "Oh okay." I looked at Ken and then at Cry. Cry mouthed to me angrily "NOT. TOO. REAL." I didn't know what to do. I tried to not image Cry. Everything on my mind was only for Ken. I kissed him for about a minute. Then Ken hugged me and I giggled. It was too real. I made it worse. I have to talk to Cry after this. Fucking Ken. As I let go I glared deeply at Ken's brown southern eyes. He just smiled. Making me inches away from slapping him. The tension was filling my lungs as if it was oxygen. I felt a millions eyes on me. The pressure pushing in on me. A voice spoke. 

        "Well I think that's enough for one night. Anyway I would like to talk to you, if I may." He looked at Ken with a pleasant smile but it didn't look like a smile you get from a three year old with ice cream.

         "I'll come too! I demanded. Grabbing his hand and look at him with concern. He knew that I was making sure he'd be okay because the last thing I want Is for him to be killed. He's the strongest out of all of us. Plus he's human. What's he going to do with a human? I started to get weird images in my head of dead remains of not a human or a wolf. I think it was both. I couldn't see what it was because I only had a few seconds to get a good look of the ceature. I let go of his hand and went back to Cry. Whatever I saw, it was not normal. Going back to our rooms, I tried to lay down for at least 2 hours but that image stuck with me. Closing my eyes didn't help. The door front door opened. Cry went slept on the couch. A few hours later, I looked at the door seeing something walk in. I closed my eyes and hoped it was Cry. I've never heard something so ear pierceingly painful. At that point I though my eardrums had burst. I think it was a gun. Before I had knew it I was carried to another room. My eyes blured and my mind blanked. All I saw was multiple people by me yelling, crying, and screaming. I look down on the ground to see a handgun laying there. Who shot me?

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this story. I'm writing a few more. The good thing is that I can write in school on here! Which helps because I don't get much time at home. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment too if you'd like. Alright well...Bye :3