Why am I Alive? ( if u people think this is my life, its not )

I sit in my room with the maschera running down my face. Im out of breath and all I see is darkness. I start to take off all my make up. I sit there covering my head with a blanket and in my head im thinking " Why me Why me, Why do i have to be in so much pain, what did i do to be called those horrible names". I cry and cry and cry and my heart feels like its being stabbed with a knife. This has been going on for 3 years, the bullying, the hatred, the names and all i know now is pain. I forgot what it means to be happy, all i hear is their nasty names that they called me. I look over and there is my medication and i grabbed a handful and chugged down the water with the pills. I hear the ambulence and my family is standing around me. i open my eyes and burly strong men came and carried me away. I remember my mom on the ground crying. All i think now is........................I ruined my family and how will they ever forgive me. We get to the hospital and they all are running. They started to put needles in my arm. I look at the moniter......... i sit there with a happines but a sadness because im alive. All i am thinking about is what will face me at school.................What will they say about me on facebook, things can only get worse.