Chapter 12:mission larker?

Diggory has sent smitty a private message

Diggory: why the hell are you cheating on me?! Why would you date him anyway, he's disgusting? You could do sooo much better

Smitty: I'm not cheating on you, you dimwit, we never dated and we never will. He's not disgusting, he's far from it actually, you're the one who's disgusting for talking shit about other people. I could do so much better? Like who? You? Ya right, no thanks.

Diggory: that's bullshit, if we never dated why have we had sex so many times, and why did we use to act like one?  He's just a little skank, he's just using the innocent act, he could never love you like I can. Ya, exactly

Smitty: it's called friends with benefits sweetie, get over it. I made what we were VERY clear when we started the whole thing, and now it's over. Enjoy being blocked✌️
_______________________
Groupchat(without Parker and Lillian)

Gaycomalfoy: I'm sick of holding potters hand, when are we getting mini potter and Parker together?

Thebiwholived: then why do you always wanna hold it...baby?;)

Gaycomalfoy:shut up potter🙄

Thebiwholived: ya ya

Booknerd: we can make a plan now, but it can't be too obvious

PANsyparkinson: I think we should send them both texts and say that we're going to dinner somewhere and then just not go or give them an excuse at the last minute as to why we can't go, so it turns out just being two of them!

Bookworm: that's actually a great idea pans!:)

PANsyparkinson: thanks mione!:)

Gaycomalfoy: *gags*

Thebiwholived: one thing we can agree on

Booknerd: I'm just gonna ignore both of you. Harry go tell your sister that we're going out to dinner tonight. Draco you do the same to parker.
_______________________

Thebiwholived: lilyyyyy we're going out tonight and we want you to come!! We need the whole gang together!

Thebestpotter: do you really think I want to be there with all the couples??ew

Thebiwholived: Parker will be there, so it'll be fine. And I'm sure you wanna fangirl

Thebestpotter: ig so. And you're most definitely right, I'll be there big bro
_______________________
Gaycomalfoy: the whole groups going to dinner tonight and you need to come!!

Thebetterparkinson: why's that?

Gaycomalfoy: cause we need the whole group dumbass

Thebetterparkinson: fine, but only because I have nothing better to do.

Gaycomalfoy: ya, sure
_______________________
Groupchat(no Parker or Lillian)

Thebiwholived: done, she'll go. As soon as I mentioned Parker and fangirling she was down.

Booknerd: okay! Great! Of course she'd go for that!

Gaycomalfoy: I didn't need to convince Parker at all, just had to annoy her a bit

PANsyparkinson: I could've done that

Gaycomalfoy: that would've made her not wanna go

PANsyparkinson: nahhhh, I could've bribed her
_______________________
Lillians pov

As I start walking towards mine and my friends favourite restaurant, they all start texting me, saying that they can't go because of some other thing they have to do or get to. I didn't question when the first few people texted me but when everyone texted me except for Parker I started questioning it.

  I eventually sat down in a random booth in the restaurant and Parker wasn't there yet so I just played on my phone. A few minutes later Parker walked in, she was wearing a really nice outfit as usual and she had her hair tucked behind her ears, she looked stunning.

"Hi lil, where is everyone?" Parker asked me in confusion when she got over to the table I was sat at, and then slid in.

"Didn't you get the texts? They all had something else to do."

"Oh? Isn't that a little weird" Parker asks suspiciously. At that moment a waiter comes over and asks what drinks we want and what food we'd like.

After the waiter has gone we continue our conversation.

"I mean, it could just be coincidence. But I thought it was kinda weird too" I reply to her question from earlier.

"What if they're trying to set us up?" Parker accuses!

"I mean it's possible, but we can't run to conclusions. Let's just have a good time, and we can figure it out later"

"Sounds good" Parker smiles over at me from across the table.

How could someone be so pretty when they smile?

"Thanks Lily, I appreciate the fact that you think I'm pretty" Parker says, smirking.

Shit. Why'd I say that of all things out loud. I think as my face turns red. I kick Parker underneath the table and roll my eyes at her.

"Ouch. That hurt" My bestfriend says getting up and moving to sit next to me.

As soon as she got into the seat next to me, she started whispering in my ear,

"Now I get to tease you for the rest of the night".

My breath catches in my throat and my heart picks up pace.

Parker puts her hand on my thigh and sits extremely close to me.

I'm blushing a lot at this point, but that's not because I like her or anything, I mean I am bicurious, but she's my bestfriend, who's straight.

I frown, feeling sad pushing my food away from me that the waiter brought out, not feeling hungry anymore.

Parker grabs my hand, "hey what's wrong? You're always hungry"

"I'm fine, just lost my appetite I guess"

"I don't believe you, now tell me"

"Parker.... are you straight?"

"I-ummm I've never really thought about it, but if you truly wanna know I guess I can think about it quickly. I mean I've never liked a guy in my entire life and I've found so many girls attractive. I fantasize about girls all the time but the moment I think about a guy more the platonically, I get grossed out. So ummm I guess I'm a full blown homosexual!" Parker rambles.

My jaw drops, holy shit so she's not straight.

"But you still didn't tell me what's wrong?"

"I-Parker would it be bad if I told you I like you? Hypothetically speaking of course" I say nervously.

"I'd tell you that you're my favourite person in the entire world and how could i have not fallen for you too. I'd tell you that I've waiting for you to say that for a long time"

"Parker.. can I kiss you?" I ask, shyly.

"Of course"

I lean in and capture her lips in a sweet kiss. Fireworks went off in my stomach as we kissed. I pulled away eventually and smiled a huge goofy smile.

"Come on hoe, we should probs go now" Parker says winking at me, she then intertwines our fingers as we walk back to hogwarts.

Hey babes! I know this chapter took me a long time, and I'm really sorry. I hope you guys enjoyed it though. Would you guys want me to post a cast list of all the characters btw, with the face claims and the houses their in? Also I hope you guys had a great Christmas and I hope you had//are having an amazing new year! Bye loves:)