Chapter 5:Who's Next?

Thebestpotter: who's next?

Thebetterparkinson: either deamus or pansmione

Thebestpotter: pansmione is a bit complicated cause Hermione's dating ron, but deamus is also hard cause they're both oblivious as hell.

Thebestpotter: but we all know Hermione and pansy are actually gay. But we also know that Seamus likes dean...

Thebetterparkinson: I think we should do deamus. Pansy is veryyyy stubborn.

Thebestpotter: I'm down.

Thebetterparkinson: and i already have the perfect idea.
_______________________

Seamus's pov

As I walk into the dorm room I share with Dean, I notice him reading something.

"What's that?" I question.

"You should know" he mumbles.

"How would I?"

"It's from you" dean says as he looks up at me and then hands me the piece of parchment. I raise my eyebrow at him as he sits on his bed, I then start to read the letter.

Dear dean,

I know that we're bestfriends and everything.. but I really like you, I mean more then a friend. We've known eachother for so long and I guess I've just fallen for you. I don't know what I expect to get out of this letter but, even if you don't like me back, I still wanna be your bestfriend.
                    Love, Seamus

As I finish the letter i start to freak out, this most definitely wasn't from me, but someone else knows I like dean and then they told him. He's gonna hate me!

"Hey seamus, it's okay" I hadn't even realized dean was in front of me and I also hadn't realized I had started crying, but I had. Great.

Dean hugs me and we sit down onto my bed.

"Y-you don't h-hâte me?" I stutter out through the tears as I'm wrapped in deans embrace.

"No! Of course not, how could you say that? I could never hate you"

"I'm j-just so s-orry for fall-falling for you, I n-never meant to.. I mean your straight, I'm so stupid. Punch me if you want to! I'd deserve it.. ughhh why did I have to fall for you of all people? And why'd-"

I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine and at first I was taken aback and pulled away. When I pulled away I saw the sad and shocked look on deans face. I didn't ever wanna see that. So I climbed onto his lamp and kissed him. The butterflies in my stomach were going absolutely insane and I didn't know what to do about it! As we pulled away, I looked at deans facial expression to make sure he wasn't going to leave or get mad. He was just smiling lightly, but he was off in thought.

I let him think for a few seconds and then I placed my hand on his shoulder to snap him out of it because I was starting to panic.

"Dean... I-sorry" I say looking down at my fingers.

"For what?"

"For ummm kissing you" but at that moment dean placed two fingers underneath my chin and lifted it up.

"I didn't mind Seamus, not at all"
My jaw drops. Seriously? Did he really not mind? Could he like me? What's happening?

"Well... what does this mean? Like for us..?" I ask shyly.

"Well.. I think we should just keep all of this on the down low for now. I still need to figure out my sexuality. But feel free to kiss me whenever we're in private" Dean says the last part with a wink and I automatically turn red.

"I'm fine with that" I say smiling widely. I most definitely didn't send that letter, but I'm very grateful for it. Thank you letter.

Hey babies!:) did you enjoy this chapter? Which ship do you think we should do next? What should everyone do when they hang out with the one person they can talk to for the week? Buttt UMm I hope y'all enjoyed this wholesomeness!:) the next chapter will probably be all texts and posts! So get ready for that:) Also, thank you all so much for over 100 reads, I'm so happy that you all have decided to read this book and I really hope you like it!:)but um hope y'all have an amazing day! Bye:)