Chapter 2 My Life

A/N

Hey Everyone!
Here's the second chapter for today
Enjoy

Moonlight POV

Anyway, like I said.

It's been four years already.

Also...

Sam and Mikaela broke up.

Sam's now dating this super hot girl named Carly.

Carly Spencer.

Oh, yeah...

We also got a new base.

Where?

Well...

None other but the big city of Washington D.C.

Also, we are helping assist the United States military to prevent major conflicts around the globe. I just came back from a mission with Bumblebee and Dino. I got back to base first thanks to my second alt-mode. The others got here not long after I did.

"::All arriving Autobots, in par, training, and debriefing in 15 minutes::" A soldier ordered.

I didn't move from my spot. I was not an Autobot, meaning that I didn't have to follow anyone's orders. I then saw Ironhide transform back to his bi-pedal mode and walk towards me.

"Hey, SweetSpark" Ironhide said, kissing me. I kiss him back.

It was good that now everyone knew about our relationship. I hated kissing only on private away from everyone's sight. It was really hard to hide our relationship, but thank Primus we don't have to do that anymore. Optimus was at first against us kissing in front of everyone when he first found out about our relationship. He got all older brother on me when he saw us kissing. It was really annoying, but thankfully he stopped and accepted that his little sister had a Sparkmate and that Sparkmate was his weapon specialist.

"Hey" I responded.

"The sparklings?" He asked.

"I don't know... Causing trouble" I replied.

I heard him chuckled.

"When don't they?" He asked.

"Yeah, your right. After all, they are your sparklings" I said.

"Yeah, but they are also your sparklings" he said, kissing me again.

"Mommy!"

"Daddy!"

We both turned our helms around when we heard the two small and cute little voices yelled. We watched both our sparklings run towards us with big grins on their faces, which told us that they had just done something that they shouldn't of have done.

Just then, we heard a screamed. It was coming from Dino.

"LIGHTSTRIKE! NIGHTSTRIKE!" Dino yelled.

Our sparklings immediately climbed up and jumped into Ironhide's arms laughing. I looked back and saw Dino glaring daggers at our sparklings. I cover my mouth when I saw him cover in pink paint from head to toe.

"I'm sorry, Dino" I said, trying so hard not to burst out laughing. I noticed that many other human soldiers had the same problem as me, but no one laughed not wanting to anger Dino even more than what he was already.

"Whatever. Just keep them away from me" Dino said. I nodded. He nodded back before walking to take the paint off.

I shook my helm before turning back to our sparklings who were the only ones laughing out loud. They stopped laughing when they saw me.