crafting ft. a powerful trio with jumbo popsicle sticks

lauren orlando was laying on her bedroom floor beside one of her good friends, anna cathcart. lauren and anna didn't see each other often, but they liked to spend time together whenever they could. both their eyes were glued to their phones as they scrolled through the world of social media. the room was silent and peaceful. only the soft sound of the breeze outside could be heard. lauren's mother, meredith, was the only one home other than the girls, but she had fallen asleep after a long day of stocking up on trader joe's soap. the whole house was quiet. then lauren's voice echoed through the whole house as she shouted to her friend.

     "anna! you've got to see this!" she excitedly exclaimed. lauren waved her phone in her friend's face, amazed. she loved to discover new crafts, even if her attempts at getting artsy always failed. her new crafty obsession was popsicle sticks. anna scooted towards lauren, curious as to why she was so ecstatic. she glanced at the photo of a single popsicle stick on her friend's phone. what the hell goes through this girl's mind? anna could not understand what was so special about the stick. she could not understand lauren's excitement.

     "ooh, a jumbo popsicle stick," she nonchalantly said. lauren glared at her friend in annoyance.

     "it's not just a jumbo popsicle stick. it's many things."

     "what do you mean?" anna still could not see the beauty of the popsicle stick.

     "it's whatever we want it to be." lauren replied, as if it were obvious. anna, however, was puzzled. they were not on the same wavelength. anna deeply considered lauren's statement. what possibilities does a single jumbo popsicle stick hold? she thought to herself, thinking of all the things a popsicle stick could be. suddenly, it clicked.

     "oh my god!" anna exclaimed, finally understanding. "we have to get jumbo popsicle sticks! where do we get jumbo popsicle sticks? do you have jumbo popsicle sticks?"

     lauren nodded, pleased that anna understood the power of the popsicle stick. luckily for them both, she had leftover popsicle sticks from a school project. lauren rushed to her closet, tossing anything that was in the way of the popsicle sticks. when she spotted the popsicle sticks, she couldn't hide her smile. she brought the popsicle sticks over to anna, who was patiently waiting. when anna caught sight of the popsicle sticks, she squealed in excitement.

     "ohhhh holy kraft dinner!!!" she could not contain her excitement. it was crafting time. >:)))

●●●

     lauren and anna arrived at lilia buckingham's house. they knew she had all the crafting goods and wanted to craft with her. anna knocked on the door with a rata tat tat. after no response, lauren rung the doorbell. lilia's mother, jane, immediately opened the door.

     "lauren! anna! what a pleasant surprise! what brings you girls here?" jane greeted them with a warm smile, and let them into the house.

     "we have come to craft," the girls said in unison. jane was a little spooked, but led them to lilia anyway. she softly knocked on the door, then opened it. lilia was on her bed, drawing. she had airpods in and didn't notice her mother enter.

     "lilia! your friends have come to see you!" jane shouted loud enough for lilia to hear her. lilia looked up from her sketchbook, took one airpod out, and greeted her friends with a hug. she did not fail to notice the jumbo popsicle sticks in lauren's hands.

     "i'm so glad you guys are here! i'm definitely in a crafting mood," lilia nodded towards the popsicle sticks. "may i?" lilia smiled as lauren gave her the popsicle sticks.

     "oh, yes! these popsicle sticks hold all the crafting power in the world!" lilia examined them carefully, taking in every single detail.

     "well, i'll leave you girls to... do that. enjoy!" jane awkwardly backed out of the room, closing the door behind her.

     "let's craft!" lilia grabbed all of her crafting supplies, and the three of them sat down and got to crafting.

●●●

     each of the girls were diligently crafting. they each had a popsicle stick that they were transforming into an artistic masterpiece. lauren painted the mona lisa on hers, but she replaced mona lisa's face with a roblox smiley face. anna glued different colored pom poms on hers, and together the pom poms created the scream. lilia carefully carved her popsicle stick, then sprinkled glitter on it. the product of this was the infamous starry night. when they were all done, they took a group picture with their popsicle sticks.

     "i can't believe i was so blind to the power of the jumbo popsicle sticks," anna said.

     "it's okay. all that matters now is the future we have created with these sticks," lauren put her arm around anna and comforted her. anna felt terrible for disrespecting the sticks. lilia walked over to them, grinning from ear to ear.

     "i have something very special for you two to thank you!" she pulled out two gigantic super duper mega jumbo popsicle sticks and handed them to the girls. they were about the size of a toddler!

     "wow! so much crafting power!" lauren was astonished. she never thought she would get to hold so much crafting power in her hands. anna was so overjoyed that she cried. with the gigantic super duper mega jumbo popsicle sticks, they could achieve world peace! lauren, anna, and lilia may have been teenagers, but they could change the world with just a few wooden sticks.

•••

what is this? i don't know because i wrote it in the middle of the night but popsicle sticks are cool. they help me with gas laws. crafting is cool and lauren, anna, and lilia are a powerful trio. good night.