behind the scenes of brat's "total eclipse"

season one/the beginning

     "hey, guys! welcome to brat! how are you feeling about being on a web show?"

     billy smiled excitedly at all teens. he couldn't wait to make another good show like chicken girls! they all nodded their heads and smiled back. billy assumed they were just shy, so he continued to speak. he explained the storyline, the roles, when they would film, etc. when he was done, he asked if there were any questions. no one said anything, so he just smiled again. "see you all tomorrow!"

●●●

     johnny and lauren orlando took their seats beside mackenzie ziegler, a close friend of theirs. the three greeted each other and made small talk. another one of the cast members, nadia turner arrived. she sat next to the three, joining their conversations. after a while, everyone was there. darius marcell and emily skinner were in the back of the room, figthing over water and if it was wet. dominic kline was trying to play peacemaker, but the two didn't want to end the argument until the other realized they were "wrong." devenity perkins had joined the four teens whose conversations had quickly turned into games. at the time, they were playing spoons, a game all five of them loved. soon enough, everyone had joined their games. every day they came to set, they would play a game before they started filming.

●●●

      "okay, who's going to shuffle this time? darius isn't allowed to, by the way," kenzie announced. everyone laughed while darius gave her a dirty look.

      "why not, mackenzie?"

     kenzie rolled her eyes. "because you can't shuffle at all! remember uno?"

     a few days ago, they played uno and darius insisted that he shuffled. on that day, only kenzie, nadia, emily, and darius were there. the first time he shuffled the cards, kenzie had all blue and nadia had all green. on his second try, emily only received reverse cards. every time she would take from the stack, she got reverse cards. on the third chance he got, everyone had red cards. on his fourth attempt, he somehow dealt yellow +2 cards to everyone. on his fifth try, chickens rained on them. emily took over the shuffling game and did a much better job. after that experience, the girls all made a pact where they should never let darius shuffle again.

     "fine," he sighed loudly, crossing his arms and pouting. while dominic was dying of laughter, lauren offered to shuffle. the gang happily played go fish, with a few jokes and insults made every once in a while. before they got the chance to play a second round, it was already time to film. they were all so excited. they loved filming the show.

season two

     "welcome back guys! how are you feeling about season two?" billy looked around at the cast and grinned. there was a mix of "good" and "excited" in the replies. billy was glad they weren't as quiet as they were last season.

     "cool, let's get started!" he said. they went over the usual and began filming.

●●●

     "damn! how am i supposed to do that one?"

     logan pepper, a new member of the cast, looked thoughtfully at the twister mat on the floor. emily was all over it, and lauren was under emily on the left side. because of his spinning results, he had to put one arm on a blue spot and the other on a green spot. the only available blue spot was on the top right corner and the only available green spot was on the bottom left corner. johnny was twisted above the two girls like a string tied on a pole. there was no way logan could get over that heap. he was in a twist. :(