Chapter 15: P.D.A.

I've been reading fanfics lately and I saw how authors use this: (***) which means "on the latter part" so I've decided to use it too. Sorry for not updating for so long. Busy with my English project. Hope you all enjoy! -Sarah xx

***

Chapter 15: P.D.A.

Harry’s POV

“Babe, you done? We don’t want to be late,” Cloe knocked on my door.

“Yeah, uhm, 20 minutes okay?” I said removing the third outfit I’ve tried so far. I wanted to look good. I don’t want to impress anyone, I just wanted to look good; to look better than Kean.

I eventually picked a white v-neck, a blue blazer, khaki pants and chucks. I sprayed some “man perfume” and headed out.

***

“Over here!” Cloe raised her hands calling Cassy and Kean who just arrived.

“Hey guys! Sorry we’re late. Cassy took really long to get ready,” Kean pulled that chair for Cassy to sit.

“Yeah, I thought so,” I murmured to myself.

“What was that?” Cassy raised her eyebrows on me.

“Nothing, I didn’t say anything,” I denied

“I’m sure you said something. I heard you,” Cassy argued.

“That’s what you think,” I denied again. I know it’s not a big deal telling her what I said but she just looks so cute when she gets irritated. It’s so…. amusing.

“Okay guys, cut it out. Let’s just order,” Cloe broke the argument up.

She called for the waiter and ordered for the usual with extra mashed potato.

“2 bottles of beer for me,” I said.

“Make that 3,” Kean said.

Kean and Cloe were chatting non-stop. Cassy butts in from time to time but she remained silent, just like me.

***

“Here’s your food, ma’am, sir,” the waiter served our food.

“Oh good, I’m starving!” Cassy clapped her hands slightly. She’s like a kid.

We all started eating and they were still catching up with each other. I pulled my phone out and texted Cassy.

ME: Put your phone on silent.

CASSY: Why?

ME: I’m gonna keep bugging you. Do you want your phone to keep ringing?

        Hey, what’s taking so long?

        Faster!!

CASSY: OKAY RELAX, WILL YOU? IT’S BEEN 10 SECONDS!! Now, what do you want?

ME: I don’t like your boyfriend.

CASSY: He’s not my boyfriend. And by the way, you forced me to put my phone on silent just because you’re gonna tell me that? You’re such a kid!

ME: Sure whatever….

        Do you like him?

CASSY: I don’t know, I guess.

ME: I think there’s something wrong with him, I just don’t know what it is.

CASSY: He’s really nice once you get to know him.

ME: Still.

Cassy kept her phone in her pocket and she didn’t reply.

“Hey you guys, why don’t you show some P.D.A?” Cloe said out of the blue.

“Cloe,” I warned her. Cassy’s quite conservative so she might be offended.

“What? I didn’t even ask them to kiss!” Cloe responded.

Cassy got her spoon and scooped mashed potato in it, shoving the spoon in Kean’s mouth. “Happy?” Cassy said laughing. That’s not sweet. SHE SHOVED THE FREAKING SPOON INSIDE HIS MOUTH. That’s sweet? Well, I showed off some of my sweet boyfriend skills. I got the napkin and wiped Cloe’s mouth with sauce on the sides of her lips. Now that’s sweet. I looked over to Cassy who rolled her eyes on me.

“Aw, you guys are the cutest! You’re one lucky guy, Kean,” Cloe told them.

“Be careful though. She might be late in your dates cause she takes really long to get ready,” I butted in.

“How would you know that?” Kean faced my direction.

“U-uhm,” I was stuttering. I couldn’t tell them about our meetings especially the time I kissed her. “You know, uh, it’s the second time we met up and she’s late again.”

“Oh,” Kean nodded.

***

There's more to this party on the next chapter.