Chapter 18: Woah, Handsome!

So, the big announcement's coming up and I just can't wait so instead of looking at onebigannouncement.com for hours, I remembered about my fic. Thank you to all my readers and sorry to keep you waiting! There's more thrill coming up so I hope you enjoy this one :)

***

Chapter 18: Woah, Handsome!

Cassy's POV

"So that..... was fun," I pop a smile to not make things awkward.

"Yeah well, I'm just glad it's over and of course, that you said yes."

"I lo---ik what you did with your living room... redecorated?" Kean added.

Shoot was he about to say the L word?? No please I don't want things to go fast! I'm more of that slowmo type of person, not the fast-forward type. Wait what are you thinking?? DON'T ASSUME. You might end up hoping or expecting. Stop it. DON'T OVERTHINK. Just smile and shut up.

"No, actually, it was the same as it was before. Maybe you were just busy to recognize it." Nope sorry, I couldn't shut up.

"Yeah, cause I had a black eye then we chased each other afterwards and then uhm uh Gabbie uhm uh drank... water," Kean tried to make a laugh which was more of awkward than funny but I just laughed anyway.

"Yeah. Anyway, I'm really sleepy but do you want to go in?" I said 'sleepy' as a sign that says 'see you tomorrow cause wow this is awkward and I don't really know what to do so bye'.

"Sure but you know, we could do this tomorrow. I want my girl to get her beauty sleep."

Did he just call me "my girl"? Is it required to have a pet name if you're officially a couple? So should I call him "my guy" or no. Maybe I'll let him drive the wheel. Yeah, I'll make him lead the way since I bet he's had more relationships than I did. I mean I just dated him and.......... well yeah, it's just really him. Maybe I was just afraid to get hurt again.

"Okay. So I guess I'll head in now and hit the sheets."

"Goodnight. Call you tomorrow?" 

"Alright."

I try to go on his side so you know I could kiss his cheek and he thought he should do the same so basically, we didn't know which side to go on and it was really weird.

"Goodnight!" Then I kiss him on the cheek really quick and shut the door. 

"OHMYGOD CLOE I'M FREAKING OUT," My first words in my phone conversation with Cloe, 2 seconds after I shut the door on Kean's face.

"OMG what's wrong?" Cloe answered.

"Okay promise me that you won't freak out."

"What level of revelation is this?" 

"Level 10, I guess."

"Okay sorry. I couldn't promise that I won't freak out but I'll try my best not to." Oh, the usual Cloe.

"Okay. Uhm." I pause for a while. "Kean asked me to be his girlfriend."

Cloe screeched. At least she didn't promise, right?

"OMG CASSY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!"

"Yeah, I see that. Your even way happier than I am."

"Aren't you happy? I mean Kean's a great guy and he's changed so much. And he's hotter too!"

"I mean I'm happy, I guess but I'm not sure if I made the right decision."

"You did. I promise. It's not like you're gonna marry him right? Sometimes you just have to take risks. But the question is, do you like him?"