Chapter 11

I loved the feeling of Andy's arm around my waist. He was still fast asleep and lightly snoring. He looked so beautiful and peaceful sleeping there. It was 7 o'clock and I didn't want to ruin the moment but I knew Andy had to leave soon. My parents would probably come in my room and tell me to get up and i could just imagine the commotion if they saw Andy.

"Good morning beautiful." Andy said sweetly smiling at me.

"Good morning. I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." Andy replied.

I heard a bang downstairs and knew it was my parents. I guessed they were making me breakfast. I could smell the aroma of eggs and bacon wafting upstairs and to my room.

"I don't want you to leave." I said pulling him close and resting my head on his neck. He smelled amazing.

"You know I have to go Billie." He said slowly getting up. "I'll see you tomorrow though." He said laughing when I pulled him back on to the bed.

"Fine. I love you." I kissed him slowly, savouring the moment. I wanted it to last forever and I could tell he did too.

We finally pulled apart and Andy got up and went over to the window. "Be careful. I don't want my parents to see my boyfriend jumping out of my window." This time I didn't pull a face or cringe as I said it. It was true and Andy was mine. My boyfriend. How I loved the sound of that.

"I'm yours Billie. Always and forever." He said in that deep voice as he smiled and hopped out the window. I still couldn't get over that voice. It was so smooth like honey and butter. Okay, that's weird but maybe it's just because I'm hungry.

After I went downstairs I ate breakfast and worked on assignments and homework. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get my mind off of Andy. I admit that I did try but he was just all that I could think about.

It didn't take me long to finish all my homework and so I decided to go out with some friends. I texted everyone and when I got the replies we all met at the mall.

"So, how's Andy?" Kate asked clearly amused by my blushing. We were sitting in the food court drinking Boost Juices.

"Good. What else can I say?" I asked when they all motioned for me to say more.

"Oh, come on Billie. The real question on everyone's lips is are you dating?" Julia asked with a playful nudge.

"Yes." I admitted staring at the floor.

"Yes! Told you so. Told you, told you, told you." Tiahn screamed then suddenly looked around embarrassed to see everyone was staring at her. "Hahha woops."

"What about all you girls, hey. Kate and Jerome. Kat and CC. Elena and Calum. Nat and Ashley. Julia and ......wine. Tiahn and Luke." I said trying to steer the conversation away from myself. I was shy that way, I wasn't always wanting attention so I talked about others.

"Yes we all have boys too. And Julia has wine." Nat said and we all laughed except Julia.

"No! I have Ashton." Julia admitted clearly annoyed we thought of her like that.

"We're just kidding Julia." Elena said laughing at her.

"Anyway, come on. We have some serious shopping to do if we are all going to go out with our boyfriends more often." Tiahn said and I knew everyone wanted to do some serious shopping.

After our long day of shopping, I got ready for school the next day. I couldn't wait to see Andy.