Chapter 10

He looked up at me with determination as he started to climb the tree that stood next to my balcony.

"Andy! What are you doing here?" I half whispered, half yelled. I was trying to be stern but it wasn't working. I loved him and was so glad he was here. I felt like I was whole again, I could ignore the constant nag of that thought of not seeing Andy.

"Why did you leave? I wanted you to stay with me." He said, breathing heavily. It was probably because of how hard my tree was to climb. I could hear the upset in his voice even with him gasping for air.

"I didn't mean to leave you. Do you really think I wanted to? I had to get home before my curfew." I said, suddenly thinking of my parents. What if they heard Andy? They would kill me to find out Andy was in my room leat alone how I liked him.

"Okay. Just promise me you won't leave so suddenly next time." He said and I smiled. Next time. The words kept echoeing in my head. Next time. I wanted  there to be a next time.

As he reached my balcony, he jumped over. "Shhh. Be quiet." I said. "I don't want my parents to come up to my room and see me talking to my boyfriend." I cringed as soon as I had said the word. I had no idea if we were officially dating even though i had thought we were multiple times. It had only been two days which was such a short amount of time but I loved Andy and I knew he felt the same way. But were we really going out?

"Boyfriend, hey? I like the sound of that." His words made my body relax with relief and happiness. He took my head into his hands and forced me to look him in the eyes. Those piercing blue eyes. I could fall into them and never escape. He gently brushed his thumb across my cheek and I looked at him. His dark, black hair, blue eyes and beautifully sculpted cheekbones. I reached up and ran my hands through his hair.

He leant in as I did the same and our lips connected. He kissed me slowly but powerfully. There was no hunger in this kiss, it was a kiss that was special. I could tell that this kiss was the one that we would remember, just like the one when we said those words 'I love you.' It was a beautiful moment until I heard footsteps come up the stairs.

"Oh no." I pulled Andy through my window and I jumped through as well. I quickly shut my window and slid into my bed. Luckily the light was already off and my lamp was on from when I was reading. Andy jumped under the bed just as my dad opened the door.

"Billie? Is everything alright? I heard talking." My dad asked looking around as if he would see where the source of noise had come from.

"I'm fine dad. I was just reading." I said picking up my book that was still lying on my bed as if to prove the point. If he found out the truth, I would never be forgiven and then I would really  be grounded for the rest of my life. He couldn't find out but at least Andy now knew how strict my parents really are.

"Okay. Good night." He said warily, shutting the door and retreating to his room.

As soon as the door shut, Andy slid out from under the bed. He moved gracefully and sat on it with me, stretching his legs out on the other side of me. His legs seemed to go for forever.

"That was close." He breathed. He was smiling though and I gladly returned the favour, even considering the fact we could've been caught.

"I know. I told you to be quiet." I said lightly laughing as I smacked him on the arm. He caught my hand and held onto it.

"I love you Billie." He stared deeply into my eyes and I watched him.

"I love you too." I replied smiling up at him. He let go of my hand and held out his arms as I put my back on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He was so warm.

"I hope you know that I never meant to leave you tonight Andy. I never want to leave you again." I said smiling, facing the other way.

"I know. I don't want to leave you either. Ever." I tilted my head back and Andy placed a light kiss on the top of my head.

-

After Andy and I had talked about school and random stuff, I began to feel sleepy and was starting to fall asleep in his arms.

"Are you tired?" Andy asked whispering in my ear, making me shiver. "I love how you do that." He said, laughing as I only shivered again.

"Yeah, I am tired, but don't you have to go home?" I asked wondering what his parents would think if they found no Andy in his bed. I clicked my phone to see it was 3 o'clock.

"It's ok. My parents will be asleep untill 8. Heavy sleepers." He said making me feel better. I wanted Andy to stay with me because if he didn't I would have been sitting here thinking about him getting no sleep.

I jumped under the covers and Andy hopped in too. He lazily lay his arm around my waist as I started to drift off.

That was the best day ever. Well, at least yesterday and this morning was.

               ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

           Note from MrsHemmings579:

Thank you sooooo much for reading. It really means a lot to me for the views and votes. Thanks again to all my friends who have helped me write the last few chapters too. Thanks everyone!  ♡♥♡