The Kat & Kiley Konnection - To Be Loved! Chapter 4

So, Kiley and Kat went out to the parking lot where they were wondering what Anthony & the Bellas are doing in the closet while they spotted Heath Slater & Hornswoggle singing and dancing to Michael Jackson's thriller. What dorks they are said Kat with laughter. Alex replied yeah I know right. As they approached to the car. Kat was in awe as she said excitedly whoa, dude is this your car? Alex giggly said yuuuppp! Sure is! why do you like it? Kat again excitedly like it? Dude I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!! Kiley said Really? Kat replied uh duh dude! It's like the best car ever. Can I ride shotgun? Kiley said You wanna ride my shotgun? Kat had an OMG blushed look on her face. And slowly stuttered yeeeeeee...ssss. Kiley said Awww.. don't be nervous. it's only a car. Kat shyly said okay. okay. Kiley said hop on and let's go to my house, for some milk and cookies and a tour of my place. Kat hopped in the car and said let's go let's go. Kiley just smirked and started the car. Throughout the car ride, Kat and Kiley kept staring at each other with huge smile on their faces while listening and jamming to Kenny Rogers. Then arrived to his house. Kiley said we're here. Kat's jaw dropped in awe as she was staring at his beautiful top of the line home. Well, what do you think? Kiley said. Kat was so speechless with her mouth opened wide and said itssss perfect with a smirk. Kiley said I know it is you dork with a laugh, wanna come inside? Kat said yeeeesss!