Chapitre 6:Successful Escape from Phantom City!

The highway #200 had many little cars in the morning. The times on the speed dial showed almost noon, she had to get there before sunset.

               The road was long with sun shining very bright, but Sam was proted from it at all times. She had her own ability to walk in the sun, but was still caucious of it. Phantom City was a beautiful places to pass with all its trees, contrysides and places that people loved to visit. Even though you needed a password, access can be granted if you have a friend and know somebody there. Gargoyles City was another matter, no one could get into that place; unless you are a gargoyle, have genes or family there.

                Sam's father is supposedly from Gargoyle City, but orginally from Phantom City itself. He taught her everything she knew and she even knew his name. Her mission was to find one then go search more if that more is still there. Jay, Sam's real father; decided to check up on some relatives. Sam wasn't born yet, but somehow the story is in her head. It seems strange, but Jay reclaimed Izabella right after New York. Sam's family moved back to Phantom City.

               Now Victor is her is a replacement, or say changed his name really. Where was Jay, nobody knew. On big deal of a quest, Sam goes to the one person who can help her find all the answers. Secretive yet, searchive, Sam drives down the highway, passing Phantom City and getting closer to the train station. Without stop and determination, Sam buys a ticket to Mystic Falls. The rest of the jorney will be done on the train, plus she has lots to prepare for and learn. With a library in her hands.

"One ticket to Mystic Falls, I shall park my car in the car compartment myself, thank you. You have been very kind to me." Sam.

"You are welcome my dear, please proceed." Ticket Attendant.

Sam is loading her car with very much of an ease, settling down at the first class compartment, with a red 17th century seating.

"Welcome Sam, you are now on Phantom Express Way Train. It runs non-stop with certain stops at Phantom City, Phantom Bridge Station and Destination Points. Please enjoy the ride." Sam's father!

"Thank you father, I remember everything on this train. When I was little girl, I use to be upset not to see the one I was meant to find. You know that guy on the platform with beige coat and green eyes. I know him well enough now. We also passed my school and my place to live, remember father?" Sam

"Yes, I remember my dear child, please enjoy the ride, be very careful and make sure you stay nurished during the ride. I do not wish my daughter to be sick. Be healthy and be good. I left a map under the seat you are sitting on." Sam's father with a bit of worry!

"A map of Mystic Falls, how do local people call it originally?" Sam, opening the map, observing.

"They call it: "Visita Town, Tavuda City."!

"Wow, Visita Town, Tavuda City, I understand now, thank you very much. I have book here that will tell me all about it. I did research on this town and it shows a lot of patencial. Thank you!

"You are very welcome!" Sam's father!

Sam opened the book called: "Astological Towns Beyond lake Shurie." In this book Mystic Falls is listed as father said: Visita Town, Tavuda City. Sam opened to the right page and began to read:

"Mystic Falls in the town of Mystic Vampires who lerk out at night and are not afraid to walk around in the sunlight socializing with other people. Some become friends with them and some stay away for protection, some even attack, but not so often. There are hidden places. Lockwood Property cellar cave and also Fells Church T.B. where Katherine is staying or lives. She has been there for a long time. Katherine is a historical luring famale vampire lurking in the shadows looking for a friend and a mate. Mystic Falls is a generally friendly town and Mystic Grill is where people socialize. Every year the town organizes funrasers for towns development, invloving all communities. Everyone is welcome, even if you are a new born vampire or a ferrie. Come visit us; we shall make your welcome pleasant." Chapter from the book called: Astrological Towns Beyond Lake Shurie.

                 A book from the personal collection and keeping Sam company while she looks out the window, wondering her own journey. Everything is happening fast for her, she knows that. Once or Twice even three times is enough to understand that there will be a search party.

"Stay, please stay and do not tell anyone where I am going. Dimitri already knows, mom please promise me you won't tell father Victor?" Sam

"Your secret is safe with me? Be safe and don't worry about anything. Sit back, relax and enjoy the movie." Sam's father!

                 The compartment lights were already dimmed when a 70 inch TV loved itself from the opposite wall. Sam switched on the right channel, the chose a movie called: "Kunfu~Panda." She stretched her legs to the soft cucioun and streached out her body, relaxing. Sam took out her nurishment dink of burgandy contents, made popcorn that she brough with her and the movie started with joy.