Chapter 11: Friend versus friend

The group looked and gasped. "Ezmarelda" added Nathan. "I may be the only one facing you, but I want to fight Nathan" she said. "Let me in too Alexia!" Added Amalee. "And me Preston" added Hannah. "I'll only fight you if they do too" stated Nathan. Ezmarelda smirked and some of the townsfolk appeared revealing to be turned into supernatural creatures. Preston gasped recognizing one of them.

"Master..." Added Preston sadly. "Team, we'll hold off the helpers, Preston and Alexia you two take on Ezmarelda" added Nikita. Everyone nodded and Darcy was ready to go too with full confidence. Ezmarelda waved her hand over the wristband she wore. "Chimera, I summon you" she said. Shaun's persona appeared but he suddenly turned into looking like phantom Balloon Boy the moment he saw Nathan and Amalee and Kovacs. "y̾o̾u̾ a̾l̾l̾ f̾o̾r̾g̾o̾t̾ m̾e̾, n̾o̾w̾ y̾o̾u̾'l̾l̾ p̾a̾y̾" added Chimera. "New challenger!" The team said while their allies started fighting.

Everyone vanished and the team was ready. "Initiate level 2 and shadow games" stated Aaron. "Michael and Abaddon game start!". The upgraded personas appeared. "Initiate level 2 and identity switch, Chloe and Jynx game start!" Added Ilene. Her two personas appeared. "Initiate level 2, Nyyghtshadow and Queen Marzia game start!" Stated Nikita and her partners appeared. "Access shadow games, Madpat and Adrigal game start bitches!" Added Bretman and the two personas appeared.

"Identity switch, Paultin game start and Hartattack game start!" Stated Preston and his two partners appeared. "Identity switch, Marvin game start and Rhea game start!" Commanded Alexia and her two partners appeared. Darcy focused, her wristband glowing. "Lend the powers of hell, Diablo game start!" She said and Diablo appeared. Everyone was ready to go and most of the group took on the helpers. Paultin, Hartattack, Preston, Alexia, Marvin and Rhea were facing Chimera and Ezmarelda. "Sorry Chimera, time to put you in your place" added Hartattack. "Call me Marvin the magnificent next time Alexia" stated Marvin.

The four personas went into action.
"Chimera I don't know what you're talking about, you were not forgotten" stated Rhea. "s̾h̾u̾t̾ u̾p̾, h̾o̾w̾ w̾o̾u̾l̾d̾ y̾o̾u̾ f̾e̾e̾l̾ b̾e̾i̾n̾g̾ t̾h̾e̾ o̾n̾e̾ n̾o̾ o̾n̾e̾ e̾v̾e̾r̾ l̾o̾o̾k̾s̾ a̾t̾?" Stated Chimera before blasting Rhea. "Shawn's never forgotten so what is Chimera talking about?" Asked paultin. "What if there's more to this persona's backstory then we think?" Asked Marvin attacking. "Only two ways to know for sure, swap me out Preston, we're trying my way" added Paultin. Preston nodded and used his wristband. "Identity switch Natemare" added Preston.

Natemare took control and looked at them before he was frozen. "ահɑԵ Եհҽ հҽӀӀ ϲհíʍҽɾɑ?" He asked. Chimera attacked Natemare tackling him to the ground. "s̾o̾ n̾o̾w̾ i̾ d̾o̾ l̾o̾o̾k̾ f̾a̾m̾i̾l̾i̾a̾r̾, b̾u̾t̾ y̾o̾u̾ a̾n̾d̾ t̾h̾e̾ o̾t̾h̾e̾r̾s̾ h̾a̾d̾ t̾o̾ b̾e̾ t̾h̾e̾ s̾t̾a̾r̾s̾" he said. Natemare was shocked remembering. "Sounds like jealousy" added Hartattack. Rhea and Anti attacked sending chimera and Ezmarelda flying back. Natemare got up and focused.

Preston noticed one area activate. *"initiate ultimate form? "* the wristband said. Preston gasped a bit. He nodded a bit and concentrated before gaining glowing purple eyes. " Ultimate form initiate, power of the melody, siren form Natemare!" Added Preston. Natemare suddenly had finned ears, areas of purple scales appeared, had a back fin down his spine and wiped a little saliva from his mouth revealing he was now one of the types with fangs. "Land form and water form, nice you have both" added Alexia seeing Preston's wristband. "Entertain them Natemare" added Preston smiling.

Natemare grabbed both of them and hummed hypnotically his purple eyes glowing. Both of them suddenly fell asleep. "Guys we should purify the poor towns people, we can handle Ezmarelda and Chimera next time" added Nyyghtshadow. They sighed knowing that was true and faced the captured vampire townfolk. "í ցօԵ ԵհíՏ" added Natemare. He used his abilities but still with help from Michael they got cured. "Master hang on" added Preston grabbing him. They got everyone safely in the secret location leaving Ezmarelda and Chimera behind.

Madpat was crying and Rhea sat down. Natemare looked at himself stunned. "աօա, Տօ ʍíղҽ'Տ ɑ Տíɾҽղ" he said. "Sounds like the ultimate forms might be connected to mythical creatures" added Aaron. "Yeah, Raef's is a phoenix and now Natemare's being a siren" added Alexia. "Wonder what the others are" added Chloe excited. The group and allies turned to Natemare, Madpat and Rhea. "I think you better enlighten us to Chimera" added Pike.

(AN: finally done. Apologies for not releasing it sooner but here you are. Hope you all enjoy).