Is he really Mine?

NO MISFORTUNE EVER BEFALLS EXCEPT BY PERMISSION OF ALLAH. AND WHOEVER HAS FAITH IN ALLAH - HE WILL GUIDE HIS HEART. AND ALLAH IS KNOWING OF ALL THINGS” (64:11)

A drift to lift

After accomplishing my rambles about my dearest and most admiring story which was all but truth I was heading towards home and suddenly I met with the voice from Mr. Smith.
Mr. Smith is the commissioner in police department who is investigating after the case of explosions at my other home,Lily's orphanage.
Explosions at home will make you feel devastated,more than your home your heart suffers ,and hence I promised myself that whatever or whoever the person might be or if this is the gang's disaster just whatever they are supposed to be punished not just punish they will have to pay more than much for this devastation,
how cruel the world is to take revenge or display their power over weak ones??
I wonder if there is any degree left for them to fall more on the ground,and what are they going to answer when they will be entirely grounded after death?
May Allah guard them.
May Allah protect Muslim Ummah.
May we die still firm on our Imaan.
May we achieve the highest ranks in jannah.

"I've got a news for you today"I heard Mr.smith say that as I jump out from my thoughts from his nudgely voice.

"And I hope its the conclusion?"I questioned with curiosity.

From the past week he was just updating me with some of the shaky assumptions which could lead us to the culprit.

He starts,
"Two days back when I showed you the broken pieces of watches, we sent those burned pieces to forensic lab but sadly it couldn't help us more.
But yesterday when we were checking in the area where bomb was plotted,beside that place lies the window whose mirror was crashed before the bombardment and to the left piece of mirror which was attached to the window we found it stained with blood which was clotted and dry of course but I guess ,not guess actually sure that it might be the blood of the culprit which he might have injured while plotting bomb"

I remember the case of window wherein the mirror of the window was broken when I along with kids was playing cricket in the yard just 10 minutes before the explosions.

"So in that case we are supposed to take the sample of blood from each and every person who visited that day including you"he paused.

"I would be delighted to help"I confirmed.

"That would be really helpful,I along with my team have already collected  each one of the persons' who visited except Ibrahim,Arsalaan and you,thanks for co operating Airah it's because of your pieces of information from the beginning which helped us to join the dots and almost we would be solving puzzle too"he muttered.

"As you are aware of it very much that after my schooling this is the only place where I find comfort of course after my salah's,this orphanage reminds me of myself,reminds me to live, just that and if you are thanking me for helping my family I guess this would be little ridiculous"I managed to hide my emotions.

"I am very well aware of it and I know your father he was a great man,I wouldn't be surprised to figure out from where you've got this trait of kindness, empathy and above all glitters on the faces of these little angles when you are around"he put his words so so gently.

I remember the time when my father took me to this place when I was just 5 yrs old, I had a lot of questions back then,
Why are these children here?
Why don't they live in their parent's house?
Why don't they have proper outings?
Why don't they wear neat and tidy clothes?
Where is their family?
Oh!! And they don't even go to school,how cooll!!
My dad simply smiled in response and uttered,
" Not everyone is blessed in their life as we does",sadness reflected in his eyes yet smile never faltered,"always remember my little princess no matter in what situation you are in, when ever you get the chance to help others be the first to  forward no matter who's following you just remember to follow the path of our beloved Prophet".