7

•  Training  •Word Count ~ 1567

• Training •
Word Count ~ 1567

Sunlight shone through the windows of my cabin and onto my face causing me to groan, roll over and hide under my blanket.

Once me and Pan got back to camp yesterday, we had found all of the lost boys in bed, assuming too tired to carry on looking for me and they probably knew that Pan had won anyway. He always does.

Anyways long story short we didn't get back until really late so me and Pan both decided to start our game the following day as all I wanted to do was go to sleep in my own cabin.

So I was still incredibly tired from yesterday. However, my few moments of silence came to an abrupt end as Thomas and James both came running into my room.

"Maze!!!" James shouted while Thomas slammed my door open causing a loud BANG.

I jumped from the sudden noice, before letting out a loud shriek as I ended up getting tangled up in my blanket, which resulted in me falling off my bed and onto the hard wooden floor with a loud thud.

I let out another pained groan. I could hear muffled laughter coming from the two idiots who just witnessed the entire thing.

"I'm. Going. To. Bloody kill you two!!!!" I shouted at both of them out of anger, untangling myself from the blanket.

James let out a shriek and Thomas let out a girly scream, before both running out of my cabin.

I quickly ran after them but once I got to my cabin door they were nowhere to be seen, I let out a third groan but this time out of annoyance as I realised that I'd lost them.

"Hello love" I heard a thick British accent from behind me. I let out a gasp before quickly turning around only to see the devil himself, in all his smirking glory.

'I swear all he ever does is smirk, I mean there are other emotions dude!'

"Oh it's you" Pan pretended to act hurt by the tone in my voice and mockingly put his right hand upon his heart.

"Don't sound so disappointed love, I might think you don't like me" I accidentally let a small smile slip out but quickly covered it up by looking away from his gaze and clearing my throat, quickly covering up with a question,

"So what's on the agenda today?" Pan smirked knowing full well that he'd made me smile.

"I was thinking training, we could get you to do some archery, knife throwing, crossbow, sword fighting or hand to hand combat, I'll let you choose love" I thought for a second about my options before finally making a decision.