Chapter 5- pictures

"Thank you for having me, sir" Rhyde greeted, pulling a chair.

"Please, call me Greg" He answered, taking two glasses from the cupboard. "Apple or Orange juice?"

Rhyde glanced around, there were boxes everywhere "Moving out? Apple please, thank you"

Greg poured the juice into the glasses; "I was looking for something, I had to give you yesterday, but I could not find it. I knew you would be back, so I will give it to you now."

Rhyde took the glass he was offered; "thank you, do you have a picture of Lucile Fabris i could see?"

Greg picked a cardboard box from a chair and placed it in front of Rhyde. "In this you will find pictures of you as you grew, your dad had someone send us a picture every year."

Rhyde opened the lid of the box and picked out a picture; "I hav this picture, I want to see a picture of her, not this."

Greg smiled; "It is in there, don't worry. Now, look behind the picture in your hand."

Rhyde turned the picture and found very small writing all over what was supposed to be plain white.

Rhyde decided he would read it on the way back; "Sir, is there anything else you have to give me? I will head back home today. My flight leaves tonight.

Greg stood up; "No son, nothing more. Everything she wanted you to have, you will find in this box. I've written some notes with some of the things in there. You will understand as you go trough"