Chapter 3

My heart is racing as he moves closer and closer to us Brian is already out the door so it's just me and Stacy. He's angry like really angry.
"How did you know we were here? And why so mad babe calm down talk to me" I say
" First." He says with a pause
"Why was he here, you know how I feel about you being around him and second, why are you eating this garbage. I told you. This place is trash we only eat organic foods and meals at home no need to spend money on this crap." He takes my plate and shoves it away from me but not before taking a bite out of my burger.
" Oh boo hoo calm down D it's not like she was doing anything dangerous you're too protective." Stacy says as she reaches for my arm "Excuse me waitress can we please have 2 to go boxes?" She looks at me and says "We're leaving." As she walks away to go get the boxes.
"You go anywhere with her and you're gonna wish you haven't." Derek whispers to me while squeezing my wrist so tight that I feel like my hand is starting to go numb.
Stacy walks back over
"Hey lets go." She says packing our food.
  "Um actually I'll just go home I'm starting to feel tired again but this was nice I'll call you later."
"Bullshit!" She says yanking me away from him  "We we're fine until you decided to walk through that door and ruin everything. How did you know we were here? "
" You don't think I checked my wife's phone there's a Chip in her phone Obviously I tracked her location." He says with a grin.
"You did what? I look at my phone there's a new app on it that I didn't notice until now and for some reason I can't uninstall it.
"This is ridiculous ,let's go."
Staci grabs my hand and leads me out the door. I should fight harder to stay and go home he looks pissed. I'm a little worried about what he meant but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. For now I'll just enjoy my time with Stacy.

Brian's POV:
Why does he have to show up and ruin everything. We were having a great time it felt so good to see the smile on her face. I never should've ended things with Madison. Instead I should've stepped up and been a man that she needed me to be but no,I had to tell her to go.
I can't believe that after two years of her being married, I still get jealous he doesn't deserve her. I glanced to the seat next to me the roses I bought a few days ago are starting to wilt.
I bought right before I got the phone call about Madison going to the hospital. All I could do was cry and worry, knowing I couldn't go because... He... would be there. So instead I just waited for Stacy call me.
Honestly I felt so hopeless I wanted to do something, I wanted to be there to hold her hand to keep her company, and be there when she awake. But I couldn't and that hurts. I decided to stop at the store before I head home I needed a few grocery items,  as I pull in I notice a familiar car.

"Oh man they're here." I said to myself. I look around to see if I see Derek's car anywhere. I don't so I park. He text me a while but I finally decided to get out the car. As I walk inside I hear someone coming up to be calling my name.

" Brian! Brian,is it really you?" I look over to see where the familiar voices coming from. And sure enough It's my ex Selena. 
This day is just full of surprises I see.