Ch. 3

I was changing into my pajamas getting ready for bed.

"I need to talk to you." Cole came in without knocking. I quickly covered myself.

"Out!" I screamed.

"You don't have to worry about anything-"

"Out!" I cut him off. He sighed and headed to the closet. I put my shirt on and sat on my bed.

"You can come out of the closet now." I said. He walked out.

"You don't know how ironic that is." He chuckled.

"How, then?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I just wanted to let you know I'm the one guy here, you don't have to worry about sexually." He ended sounding kind of awkward.

"What?" I asked confused. He sighed.

"I'm gay." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"You're gay? How do I know that you ain't just saying that so I think I can be comfortable around you?" I asked, not giving in. How could a guy that hot be gay?

"I am  gay. I also, have a boyfriend. If you don't believe, I can bring him over and we'll prove it." He sat down on tie-dye bean bag.

"You bring your boyfriend home?"

"My parents don't care.They have 6 other boys to fill their expectations." He chuckled a little at that.

"Then, yes, I want to meet  your boyfriend." I smiled.

"Of course you do." He sighed but picked up his phone. He put his phone to his ear.

"Hey babe." He said to the phone, smiling. He put it on speakerphone.

"Hey baby.What's up?" I heard a guy on the other end say.

"You remember how I was telling you my parents were bringing a girl to stay with us?"

"Ya?" The guy answered and asked at the same time.

"I told her about being gay.She didn't believe me so.I told her I had a boyfriend and if she didn't believe me that I'd get you to come over. So, will you come over babe?" Cole's voice got a little quiet, a little hesitant at the end.

"Of course baby, be over in 20 minutes." You could hear the smile in his voice.

"Thanks babe. I love you."

"Anytime. I love you too. See you in a minute." He hung up the phone. I was even smiling by the end of the conversation.

"Convinced yet?" Cole asked me.

"When I meet him." I smiled. He rolled his eyes.

"We might as well head downstairs." He got up and led me to the livingroom.

"Does everyone here know?" I asked as we walked.

"Yeah. We've been dating for a year and a half. He's already a part of the family." He answered. I heard a wolf whistle as we passed a room. We just kept walking though. We made it to the livingroom and sat on the couch. We watched some T.V before we heard the doorbell. Cole answered it. He came back with another guy. The guy was about 5'6" with a small build, with long curly blonde hair and hazel eyes. Cole's about 5'11" with a broad build, with long straight brown hair and dark blue eyes. They were holding hands and well, they looked just plain cute together. You would've never guessed either of them were gay.

"Hello, I'm Luke, nice to meet you." He smiled sticking out his hand. I shook it.

"Nikki." I smiled.