1.1

Hold your breath
Make a wish
Count to three

5/23/14

It's 11:11 on our anniversary and I'm sitting across from you with a glass of wine in my hand. We've been together 5 years now. Your sitting across from me in a beautiful red dress that fits all the right places, your hair in a bun so I can see your beautiful face. I'm so in love with I look like a fool. You make me feel like I'm in paradise, like this is all a dream and it turns out this is a dream. Your not really sitting across from me in red dress. I'm sitting alone in my shit apartment looking at a picture of you, drinking my beer. The picture is us at Liam's wedding. Your wearing a red dress while I'm wearing my tux. We look perfect, but now your gone. An angel in my imagination. I don't know if I can ever love anyone else. It's hard for me to even get up in the morning. It's hard enough being "Harry Styles" the teen heartthrob. No one understands my pain or my sorrow. I love you Melanie, please come back.

Xoxo
Harry styles

I finish my journal entry and set it down on the table. I put on a pair of sneakers and set out to the cemetery. It's raining and late but I'll do anything to talk to you.

I approach the cemetery with a dozen red roses and tears in my eyes. I walk to the back until I finally see a big square rock with the name Melanie Karen in big letters. A small smile forms on my lips. I walk up to the grave and sit right in front of it. I set the roses down and start telling her everything from how my day went to our anniversary.

I sit and talk for hours imagining the unreal.

Imagination:
It was us in the park sitting across from the big oak tree, our usual spot. The place we had our first kiss, first date and first time saying I love you. I brought you roses and we sat talking about how our day went. We talked for hours and then waited to watch the starts.

Imagination over

I snapped back into reality, I'm still at the cemetery siting across from her grave. I can't stop my thoughts and imagination, I can't stop loving her. I need Melanie back in my life.