Prologue

{I Don't own BNHA , Naruto or The Reader }

-Keys

{Y/N}-Your Name

{N/N}-Nickname

{C/C}-Color Choice

- - -

The world was blurry it was dark, yet at the same time a light and a voice, two voices she heard them quite well, she felt the warm embrace it confused her she didn't know where she was, what was going on, she heard voices.

"{Y/N}, her name will be {Y/N}" a voice it was a woman's said, as she was gently rocked back and forth in arms, her eyes forcing themselves to open, "Welcome into the world my little {Y/N} mama is forever going to protect you" the women told her, green hair falling over her shoulders, green eyes bright with bags, she looked tired.

But the doctors were worried for the baby wasn't crying, it was strange, and as she was taken away for her new mother to rest the child could only think of a few things.

'It seems I've been reborn, a second chance hopefully this time it will be different' she thought staring up at the ceiling, she was finally getting a chance to move on and she would take it, forget the life she had before, she was no longer and Uchiha, neither would she ever be one again.

Because whatever this life had planed for her would hopefully be calming unlike her last one.

- - -

{1/2/20}