Chapter 2

Okay time for you to get introduced to us. And by us I mean Paige, Charlie and I. You see we have known each other for what it seems like forever but really I only met Charlie in 5th grade and then I met Paige in 9th grade when we both found out that we both had one major thing (see what I did there) in common: One direction.

Charlie 
  Charlie is the middle child of us and I mean that literally.  She is always solving the bickers and arguments between me and Paige. Especially when we fight over who gets who. And by who gets who I mean who gets what boy. She was born in the fall. Which if you think about it makes sense. Fall is a calming and peaceful season where everything looks beautiful. Charlie is extremely cheeky and smart. But unlike her dream-guy (Harry Styles) she isn't a flirt and doesn't have much luck with guys. So she has taken a break from all guys which does not make any  sense to me personally. I mean how can someone simply call off guys? Especially hot guys! It's just impossible. 

  Paige
   Next of us three musketeers is Paige. She is a little out spoken. And by little out spoken I mean that she is loud and full of sass. She is the eldest of us all and believes that she wears the pants out of our whole group. Let's just say she's delusional. She can be hilarious when she wants to be but also serious. Paige is the kind of person you want to get advice from whether it is at school (which she kicks ass at) or really anything that is going on at school. Well considering the fact that she's Student Body President that isn’t really surprising. Everyone loves her which is why she makes the perfect friend. Of course her one default is that she is crazy and gets into trouble a lot. Not as much as me of course but enough. Paige is an amazing person to be around but she can sometimes be a little too nice for my liking. I mean she always has something nice to say about everybody even to her enemies which is just wrong. 

Avery (Brown eyes)
   Of course and then there's me the awesomest of the three of us. My name is Avery.  I am the youngest of us all born in December the freezing cold month especially here in Canada. What am I like you ask? Well I am the trouble maker of the group! And yes; I am very proud of this.

   Teachers: Hate me. 

   The principal: Despises my very existence.

   Kids at school? Some are cool and value my opinion; others are dumb asses and need to crawl back into the hole they crawled out of. I am the go to person for the latest fashions, who is dating who (both in the celebrity world and school life), and which music to listen to. My grade average is a solid A- which is amazing in my eyes. I'm probably the loudest out of us all and I'm not ashamed to say what's on my mind. It's probably the reason why most people don't like me but I find that it's a good thing to say what's on your mind. If not you wouldn't know what exactly people think of you. But then again that's just my own opinion. 

  So as you see we are the most unlikely of friends and yet still we seemed to be closer than sap on a tree. I love them and they love me (at least I hope so). They are like sisters to me and I am so glad they came into my life I mean it's not every day you meet people that you can say that they will 110% have your back no matter what. Some people would say that we're attached at the hip but the way I see it is that we are close because we have so much in common and yet are so different at the same time. But yeah more than 90% of the time you can find us hanging out together whether it be at our houses or in public but that's because we're such good friends it's not like we need each other to survive right? Right.