Aiden's anger

Chapter 12
Three months have passed since our honeymoon.

Aiden and I have been getting really well. We are almost like close friends. But I have had never gained the courage to ask him about his past or the photo that day.

Aiden had left for a business trip two weeks ago. He is returning today and Im totally excited.

Meanwhile, I have been searching for jobs. Its boring to be at home all alone while Aiden is gone. Plus, Jen has gone to USA for an internship. So Im left staring at the walls.

As I was choosing what dress to wear to the Airport to receive Aiden later when a sudden wave of nausea hit me.

I ran into the bathroom purging. I felt very weak after all that purging and decided to take a nap.

After 3 hours, I woke up feeling dizzy. This was new. I have never felt this way before.

I took my purse and handbag , heading to the nearest doctor.

"Hi, Mrs Aiden, what is wrong with you?" Asked the doctor

"I have been feeling nauseaous and dizzy"

" Have you had your period in the last few months?"

"Nope ,doctor. I missed it last month"

" You might be pregnant. We will do a test."
Wow I might be pregnant? I feel so happy and Im sure Aiden will be happy eventhough this is unplanned. Aiden has told me how he used to play with his baby cousins when he was younger.

After one hour, the doctor called me in again to tell the Test's results.

"Congratulations Mrs Aiden, you are 2 months pregnant."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!"
I will tell this to Aiden once he arrives!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was waiting in the Airport to meet Aiden. I have been excited about the arrival of a little Aiden or little Victoria.

Finally, Aiden came . I gave him a hug and took off his coat to put into the car.

Aiden took his phone and dialed someone.

And throughout the car ride, he was talking very seriously and I couldnt tell him about my pregnancy.

Upon reaching our house, Aiden immediately went to the room without even waiting.

I arranged the dinner out for him
Maybe I could tell him during dinner.

Aiden came down for dinner, looking very livid.

"Aiden whats wrong?"I asked serving him some food on his plate.

"Nothing."

"Erm Okay, I wanted to talk something with you."

"No Belle. Later please"

Aiden quickly left for the Office room after dinner.

Later, I heard Aiden talking furiously to someone in the phone.

I went to check whats wrong.

I opened the door and Aiden turned to me

"GET OUT BELLE, Just leave me alone" he shouted.

I was more shocked at his coldness. Im seeing him this cold after so so long.

I ran back to our room and slept crying.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up to Aiden pulling me closer to him. I immediately pushed his hand away and ran towards the bathroom

"Belle, where are you going"Aiden asked sleepily.

Morning sickness has been killing me and now is its first attack of the day. I started vomitting continuously. Aiden came into the bathroom looking shocked.

As I washed my face and came out of the bathroom.

"Are you not feeling well,Belle?What happened" he asked placing his hand on my forhead

"You dont deserve to know,Aiden. For what you did yesterday" I said as I realised that tears were flowing from my eyes.
Damn my hormones.

"Belle, Im sorry but why are you crying so much? What is wrong? Did anyone disturb you when I wasnt around? Tell me Belle"

"Aide-.." I started as a second wave of nausea hit me. I ran back to the bathroom with Aiden running after me.

"Belle, lets go to the doctor. You are not feeling well"

"I went yesterday"

"What did the doctor said?"
Now I was unsure if I should tell Aiden that Im pregnant. What if he doesnt want it?

Gathering all the courage, I told Aiden

"Im Pregnant, Aiden."

"WHAT? DID YOU JUST SAY YOU ARE PREGNANT?"

"Belle, why didnt you tell me this earlier? How many months pregnant are you? I cant believe Im going to be a father" asked Aiden grinning from ear to ear.

" 2 months. You didnt let me tell you yesterday. Im excited too, Aiden" I smiled.

"Ugh what a fool have I been, ignoring my pregnant wife for some event from the past. But you know what? We are going out for dinner to tonight to celebrate!!" He said hugging me.

"ignoring my pregnant wife for some event from the past" what was the past event?

To be continued....
---------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE :
MY NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON 21ST NOVEMBER DUE TO EXAMS!!
PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT!! :////