Chapter 1

Brendon's POV

I was sat in the lounge away from everyone when I heard whispering so I listened carefully.

"No, Ryan's not getting any better-" Ryan? Who's Ryan? I've been here for years and I have never heard of Ryan. "-we need to room him with someone"

"We can't" A woman said and I listened harder. "We kept him secret because he's dangerous"

" There's nothing he can do if we're here"

"He'll find a way... even if he doesn't I mean look at him, that sight would make anyones stomach churn" I need to find out more about him.

"Maybe we can room him with Brendon" My heart leapt. " I mean, Brendon's not getting any better and Ryan isn't either"

" If anything happens to Brendon you're fired"

I'm screwed.

------

I was sat in my room when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I call and they do, it's one of the workers.

"Brendon, we're going to room you with someone, okay?"

"Who?" I asked and they sighed.

"His name is Ryan"

"Ryan?"

"Hold on" He reached into the bag and pulled out a file.

"Is that his file?" I ask and ge nodded opening it and pulling out a sheet of paper.

"I have to tell you these things for your safety, okay? I know you came here for PPD but he is safe, maybe"

"Maybe?"

"His name is Ryan Ross, he had been here for 9 months, he came here because he carved a permanent smile into his cheeks and then proceeded to murder his parents and dog before using their teeth for his own and then he wrote in blood 'We're all mad here'"  He said and I stiffened.

" Why?"

" He's obsessed with the Cheshire cat" He then stood up. "I'm going to take you to see him" He said and I stood up. We walked through various hallways before stopping in front of a door that read CPI 173: STAFF ONLY.

"What's CPI?" I asked before we went in.

"Containment Program for the Insane" He states before opening the door. The room was padded just like the ones in the movies that i thought were fake. The figure had his back to me, he had brown hair just lighter than mine and a strait jacket on.

"Ryan? Your new roomate is here" One of the workers in the room stated and he turned around and my eyes widened.  His smile grew wider when he saw my reaction. He was missing a few teeth that he needs to get and dry and fresh blood was on his chin.

"Hello" His voice was low and mischievous but also very seductive. I cringed as he spoke. That must hurt, it's gotta. He chuckled and I furrowed my eyebrows.  They pulled Ryan onto a metal thing that they strapped him to to wheel him to my room. He didn't struggle or anything when he was being wheeled into my room he just stood there and took in the surroundings. 

"Well Ryan,  I'm going to unstrap you now and take the jacket off but don't try anything" Ryan nodded at the nurse and they took him off the metal thing and rook off the jacket. He stretched his arms and checked at the sight of them. He burst out laughing which caused me to jump. Apparently he found his arms hilarious.

"Can  I have some teeth?" Ryan asked and the worker groaned simultaneously.

"You ask this everyday and the answer everyday is no"

"Alice" Ryan whispred keeping his eyes on his arms. "You wonder why you're being punished but you see you didn't do what I said" The. Fuck.

"He'll calm down in a while" one of the nurses reassured.

Fuck,

I hope so.

An: I'm not good with regular uploads but I haven't given up :)

-Chlowayy