Dearest Nerd, With Love Jock

Chapter 1 Senior Term Begins

Mia's P.O.V

' Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz' The alarm clock rang. I slapped the alarm clock off and got up. Today was my first term of being a Senior. It was the beginning of summer. All the Malibu Barbie Girls would probably be wearing their short skirts, tight tube tops, sunglasses, makeup, posh bags and high heels but not me. Yhup I would be your typical nerd girl. Amelia Taylor thats my name. Never been kissed and never been touched. But who cares!

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I put my long, curly brown hair up in a ponytail and put on some jeans, a long sleeved cardigan and my red converse. I picked up my thick glasses and went downstairs. I could smell the delicious smell of crispy bacon, yummy waffles and soft  pancakes! Yum! "Morning sweety how was your sleep?" Mum asked. "It was fine." I answered back picking up a plate. "Morning Dad, Mum Lil Sis!" Dylan said, tugging on my ponytail. I glared at him. He knew I hated people tugging on my ponytail. "Morning Big Bro." I said back, pinching his nose. He hated people doing that to him but not me! He tickled me and I laughed out loud! "Sto-p it!" I screeched. Mum and Dad were looking at us laughing. I loved my family we were always happy, full of fun and most of all loving. "Hurry up Mia or will be late for school now eat up'" Dylan ordered. "Yes dad." I snorted. We laughed and ate our breakfast. I loved my brother.

After eating, we got into Dylan's car and drove to school. Dylan was popular but he wasn't a player. Like Noah Matthews. Noah Matthews  was a total player and such a bad ass. He goes around from a girl to another. Such a disgusting pig! Speaking of Mr Jock, his black Ferrari roared its engines and the girls schreeched in exitment. Wow! They are so screwed! I coudn't stand watching which would only make me gag so  I said goodbye to Dyaln just as he was about to come towards us. I made my way to class just as the bell rang. It was the same day as always. The teacher rambling, the jocks making fun of the geeks, the Malibu Barbie Girls (MBG) talking about Mr. Jock and me doodling on my notes. Life could not be worse!

Finally the bell rang signalling for lunch. I plugged in my headphones and played Selena Gomez Year Without Rain:

Oooooooh
Can you feel me,
When I think about you?
With every breath I take.
Every minute,
No matter what I do,
My world is an empty place.
Like I've been wonderin' the desert
For a thousand days.
Ooooh
Don't know if it's a mirage,
But I always see your face.
Baby

I'm missing you so much.
Can't help it, I'm in love.
A day without you is like
A year without rain.
I need you by my side,
Don't know how I'll survive.
A day without you is like
A year without rain.
Ooooh
Woooooooooaaahhhhh.

The stars are burning,
I hear your voice in my mind.
Can't you hear me calling?
My heart is yearning,
Like the ocean that's running dry.
Catch me I'm falling.
It's like the ground is crumbling
Underneath my feet.
(Won't you save me?)
There's gonna be a monsoon
When you get back to me.
Oooooh, Baby
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/selena_gomez/a_year_without_rain.html ]
I missing you so much.
Can't help it, I'm in love.
A day without you is like
A year without rain.
I need you by my side,
Don't know how I'll survive.
A day without you is like
A year without rain
Ooohh
Wooooooooaaah...

So let this drought
Come to an end,
And make this desert flower again.
I'm so glad you found me,
Stick around me.
Baby, baby, baby
Ooooooohh
It's a world of wonder,
With you in my life.
So hurry, baby,
Don't waste no more time.
I need you here,
I can't explain.
A day without you
Is like a year without rain.
Oooh

I missing you so much.
Can't help it, I'm in love.
A day without you is like
A year without rain.
I need you by my side,
Don't know how I'll survive.
A day without you is like
A year without rain.
Ooooohh.
Woooooooah.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh
Woooaaaahhh
Ooohhh

I got my tray and filled it with a ham and cheese sandwhich, an apple and some mineral water. After I had payed for my food, I made my way to the library. I always spend my whole lunch time in the library reading books. Yhup im a bookworm. Mrs. Smith an old lady always let me eat my food here and I help her return books to its right place.She was a really kind and a lovely person you could ever meet. Sometimes when the library wasn't filled I would often play her a song on the piano. She always says I have a beautiful voice and an a amazing talent but I didn't agree. Cmon a Nerd can't be a good singer. Can they?

I was so caught up with my book that I had'nt realised lunch was over. Crap! I ran to English not looking where I was going. Suddenly as I round up the corner, I bumped into something hard, causing me to fall on my butt with an big Omph. My books and papers scattered on the air and down on the floor. Just great. "Im so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I said quickly, picking up my books from every direction. "No it was my fault here let me help you." He said. His voice sounded familiar. As he crouched down he picked up my papers and thats when I knew who it was. Noah. "Umm thanks sorry again." I said quickly and ran just before he coud've responded. I went into English and apologised for my lateness. I can't believe I just bumped into Noah Matthews. Whoops!

Hey guys this is my new book! :D xx I would still be uploading The Story Of Us so don't worry I wont leave you hanging. But heres my new book enjoy xx

Song Of Today is: Year Without A Rain By Selena Gomez xx

Plz Vote/Comment/Become a fan xx

Thank you xxx :) xxx