Chapter 16: You Are Never In Any Case To Date...

(A/N) hola babes! much love to all of you who are reading this because you are awesome and I love you! Sorry I was unable to upload this last weekend but I was crazy busy doing tons of homework and my brothers birthday....well please enjoy this little chapter and vote/comment/fan!

Love,

Babyberrybug

p.s. so I changed the name of the story and would like to thank @XXDreamONXX for making my new kick ass awesome cover!

Chapter 16: YOU ARE NEVER IN ANY CASE TO DATE AFRIEND'S EX OR A GUY WHO SHE WAS REALLY INTO.

EXCEPTION: IF HE'S ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO EVERY GIRL LIKES.

The boys had left a little over a week ago, but it had felt like eternity to me. We had gone back to school and tried to go back to our normal routine but whenever someone would ask us about them we would just laugh and walk away. I couldn't help but get sad a little when someone would ask about them because I couldn't just go and see Harry right away I had to call him or text him to make sure he wasn't working. Whenever we talked it was about the silliest things like what we had both eaten for lunch, what I was doing at school trivial stuff like that, Harry always faked enthusiasm pretty well when we talked about my school work. We also talked about the boys and what they were getting themselves into, I never mentioned Zayn to Athena because she still had not mentioned Zayn since the day we went to the Ryder Cup. In fact I hadn't even tried to ask her, seeing Athena cry about it tore me into two and I wasn't going to make her live through that pain again. I didn't like seeing her cry because she never cried and when she did I knew that deep shit really was going down and that there was no way to stop it once it started.

The day the boys left I had cried while Harry hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I will be back before you even know I am gone. We will talk skype, and text I promise you won't miss me because we will be talking all the time, in fact you could quite possibly get sick and tired of me." I laughed through my tears and nodded.

"Right Harry but I can't help that I am going to miss you."

He wiped the tears off of my check and lightly kissed me on the lips then walked out of my front door and into the waiting car that would take him and the rest of the boys to the airport.

I cried for the next few hours even after Athena and Izzy came over, thirty minutes after the boys left I called them in tears as soon as Harry and the boys turned off my street, with hot coco, ice cream, and movies. We sat curled up on my couch for the next 24 hours watching Young Frankenstein, Space Balls, all the Disney Princess movies as well as Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

When I finally fell asleep on the couch it was because I was exhausted from all the crying. When I woke up the next morning the first thing I did after looking around to see Athena and Izzy sprawled out on the other couches was check my phone I saw that I had two texts. I hurriedly opened it and saw they were both from Harry. 'Babe don't cry I miss you already but I will be back as soon as possible.' He had sent that after he left my house yesterday but I was too sad to even look at my phone. While the second one that was sent 30 minutes ago said, 'landed in London I will call you later today. ;)'

I laughed and quickly typed back, 'can't wait to hear from you later glad your home safe just wish you were here with me :('

After the weekend was over we went back to school and we went back to our normal routine, the only difference was that I would talk to Harry during free periods and after school. Weeks had passed and homecoming was coming up I had skipped the last two years but this year Athena was making me go. We got to dress up senior year and the theme our grade had chosen was Classic Old Hollywood. Athena got excited as soon as they announced it in chapel. Daily chapel was good for one thing and that was to take a nap and then hear the important going ons of the upper school.