R5 : WILDCARD ENTRY #6 :"HERE I AM/PRINCESS WANNA HAVE FUN" by @citrinecrystaL

ROUND 5 : WILDCARD ENTRY #6

"Here I Am/ Princess Wanna Have Fun"

by @citrinecrystaL

***************************

Author: @citrinecrystaL

Title of the story: "Here I am/Princess Wanna Have Fun"

Genre: (Light) Action, (Little) Fantasy, (Tiny)

Romance, Friendship

Story Link:

http://www.wattpad.com/81554950-here-i-am-princess-wanna-have-fun-%E2%99%95-princess?d=ud

SDOTS:

|| Official Entry TSIYWIOSSMC Round 05 ||

♕ to be a princess is to know which spoon to use. To be a princess is a thousand pairs of shoes, have your breakfast served in bed, wear some diamonds on your head,get a foot massage and mani-pedi too. To be a princess is to live a dream come true. To be a princess is to wear your family crest. To be a princess is to always do your best

Yes, to be a princess is like a dream come true but to Princess Celestine of Celestia Kingdom? No. She's not contented on what she has because she prefers on being a pop star. Being a princess wasn't easy; Curtsey when princes come to call. Wear a new gown to every ball, all through the day there's just one way you must behave, pose with a feather in your hat, stretch on a golden yoga mat, bend from above and always, wear your gloves and wave, shoulders back and tummy in and pinky out and lift the chin and slowly turn your head from side to side. Breathing gently, stepping lightly smile brightly, nod politely, do everything you do with pride, Glide.

But even though she was taught how to act like a real princess, she won't follow. She still acts more like a kid who was having fun that's why, her instructors and the duchess were having a hard time on teaching the hard-headed princess. One day, when she heard that a pop star is going to visit their kingdom, she asked for the king and queen's permission but as expected, they didn't allow her that's why she ended up sneaking outside the castle.

What's going to happen if she met the pop star? ♪

** Rated G **

----------------------------------------

Check out the entry sa external link or visit his/her profile to read the story.Votes will be counted on this page only.

Judges you can start judging now.

↓ ↓ ↓

Creativity - 25%

Typography/Grammar -20%

Song Lyrics Syncrunization - 20%

Uniqueness/Twist of the Story -10%

Relevance -15%

Impact -10%

Total - 100%

I-PM po sakin ang kanyang score with this format.Salamat comment kayo sa baba para naman sa opinions ,reactions ,o constructive critism para sa kanya.

Thank you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Para sa "VOTE" naman : Every Vote ng mga readers nyo sa entry page ay may kaukulang points.

1 vote is equivalent to .05 points..bakit ang konti/liit?

Automatically added yan sa last and Final score nyo bago ang cut off date.

Kaya the more votes you have the more points you will get!

Let your friends help you by voting your entry page aswell.Para masali kayo sa next round.

Kay @citrinecrystaL thank you for joining..Goodluck!

Judges you can start now.

Nasa external link po ang story nya..

Thank you!