Quick Guidelines : MJF

Anything worth doing is worth doing now.

-T.S. Eliot

___________________________________

Mechanics

RESPECT.

→ Be Happy.Don't Copy.

→ Put This on your Reading List.

→ Read the RULES properly.

→ Choose your prompt.(One is to one only.First come first serve basis.)

→ Fill-up FORMS Properly and COMPLETELY.

→ Wait for your entry page to be posted.

→ Share it to your friends / followers / family / or to anyone.

→ Be ready with every CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM that you will get.They are for your own good if you will just take them properly.They will eventually help you to become a better writer.

→ Just chill and enjoy.

→ You don't have to follow me.Just in case you change your username during the contest until results are posted, please do inform me.Thank you.

*This contest is intended to challenge every writer to write one of the best yet difficult story to write.One Shots.For others it's the easiest thing to do rather than making an on-going short story or a novel.Because you have to squeeze and put it all in one go without sacrificing the quality of the story and giving it the best justification that you can give with the character-build-up and plot-wise, easy-read yet amazing short story.

(punas ilong..tulo-dugo!)

Hope everyone will have a good time and will make your wattpad life more fulfilling and enjoyable!

Writers have the most amazing imagination. It's beyond what the eyes can see..so never limit your self..cross all those boundaries. Use them and share it!

Let's bring those ideas to life.You will never know if you didn't even try.

****************************

Para sa ROUND 4. I will be having new panel of JUDGE(S).They will actually be Resident Judges for these season..and I do hope aswell that they will stay till Season 2. (Round's 4-6)

So lets meet them first.

@ LCBrasil

@luckyGolucky

@FruityLemon

@kittycatgie

@GuiltyTongue

@blue_ross

Kasama na din pala ako sa Round 4.So ayan sila...wala ng mystery judge muna ah?There you go...pwede nyo na silang kaibiganin..but mind you. HINDI SILA BIAS..They will be judging according to every criteria regardless of the person behind every story.

Sana nagkakaintindihan tayo.Thank you.

They are here to help us and magkakaiba sila ng perception / personality  so malamang magkakaiba sila ng sasabihin o iko-comment sa mga stories nyo.

Judges will comment only what they need to say about the story and will send me through private message the score of every entry. Para may element of surprise lage.Ayos ba?Ayos?Ok.

_____________________________________

Entry's MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 PAGES AND MAXIMUM OF 7 PAGES ONLY.

*ANYTHING more or less will not be entertain / disqualified or will have deduction on the final score but I suggest that you keep it 7 pages maximum.

I really don't wanna disqualify entries kasi alam ko kung gaano nyo yang pinaghihirapang isulat.So please put more extra on every extra effort your doing.

Salamat.

-------------------------------------------------------------

ENTRY FORM : TO BE SEND VIA PM.COMPLETELY PLEASE. ENTRY FORMS THAT ARE INCOMPLETE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAIN. THANK YOU.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

AUTHOR : @searchandrescue

STORY TITLE : should be the song title

GENRE : Random / Non-Fiction

STORY LINK : MUST HAVE

SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE STORY (SDOTS) : You have to atleast give three sentences to these part. And put aswell -OFFICIAL  ENTRY : TSIYWIOSSMC ROUND 4.

*******************************

Thank you..PROMPTS NEXT PAGE..

ANY SUGGESTIONS, VIOLENT REACTIONS, IDEAS, CONCERN...PLEASE LEAVE THEM DOWN.

BE HAPPY. DON'T COPY.