Chapter one

"Shawn *giggle* stop *giggle* please I can't breathe!!" Shawn and I were having a tickle war. He was winning. Melody was just going through her Instagram feed. Typical melody. Shawn stopped tickling and stood up.
"Ok guys I gotta go. I promised Jack I would hang out with him. We haven't hung out in a while we need to catch up." He said while looking at his phone for the time.
"Ugh out of anyone in the world why would you choose Jack Gilinsky to hang out with?" I asked him in discussed.
"Sorry Nae I'll see you later. Bye!" He said walking to the door.
"Bye" Melody and I said at the same time.
"So Mel how's Sammy?" I asked with a smirk. She has had a huge crush on Sammy wilkinson for the past 8 years.
"Shut up you mother fucking whore! Go fuck yourself! But if you were actually wondering he did say hi to me during math the other day!!!" She said with so much excitement. It made me laugh how happy she was.
"OH MY GOD! HE SAID HI TO YOU! OH MY GOD HE MUST LOVE YOU!! I BET YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE 3 KIDS!" I said with enough sarcasm in my voice for her to tell that I was kidding.
"Oh shut up! You never know! Anyways Nae I gotta my mom wants me home for dinner. Bye!" She said.
"K bye" I said and she was gone.
It was 8:00 so I dicided I would go to bed early.

The next day

"All these lucky numbers they're never discovered just one in a million these lucky numbers show what we're made of were scratching the paper no it's never paid off but number will come!" My alarm clock blared numbers by Hoodie Allen (btw PROB the best song ever go listen to it!) I slugged out of bed and made my way to the mirror.
"Wow i look like shit as usual." I said to myself. I went to my closet and picked out what I am wearing to school. I picked out a large oversized cream colored knit sweater and light washed skinny jeans with my black vans. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, put on my outfit. Next the hair. I first blow dried it then straightened it. Now makeup. I put on some BB cream, concealer, and then some powder to set it all. A little eyeliner and mascara. And some nude color lip stick. It may seem like a lot but it all looks natural in the end. I went down stairs to go eat breakfast. I honestly hate eating breakfast. It makes me feel sick so I just took an apple. Finally I have to brush my teeth. I had 6 years of braces I am not ruining my teeth. I brushed, flossed, used some mouthwash and ate a mint. My breath will always be minty😂. It was time to go. I went to my car and of course my car isn't working.
"Fuck" I muttered under my breath. That means i would have to take the bus with all the freshman. Great😒. I grabbed my pennyboard and skated to the bus stop. Luckily I didn't miss it. Since I'm short I blended in with the freshman so the bus driver didn't notice me.
When I stepped on the bus it went silent.
"Who are you? And why are you on this bus?" I turned around and faced this bitch.
"Listen my car isn't working so I had to take the bus. Deal with it." I said with more sass than I wanted too. This is why I hate the bus.
"Umm excuse me you whore did you just sass me?" She said with that annoying high pitched voice.
"Ya I did slut." I said to her.
"Ugh you are such a whore" she said while rolling her eyes.
"Says the one who wears 30lbs of make up." I murmured. The entire bus went silent again.
"Whatever" she said and turned around to talk to her "friends".
Another 10 more minutes went bye and we were finally at the school. I walked of the bus and into the school looking for Shawn and Melody, when I walked into someone I never wanted to see. Jack Gilinsky. I fell to my ass.
"Oh my god I am so sorry" he said while laughing.
I hauled myself up. "Ya real sorry." I muttered.
"Ok look I know I'm really sorry." He said one more time.
"Ok whatever bye" I said trying to walk off but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the nearest empty hall way.
"I need to talk to you." He said seriously.
" what." I said clearly uninterested.
"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked.
"Do you really want to know?" I asked raising one eyebrow.
"Yes" he said curiously.
"Because there is nothing to like about you." I said with sass and walked away, while he just stood there stunned
at my answer. Well today is going to be interesting.