This is me

Hi my name is Linnea Johnson (she is not related to Jack Johnson just the same last name) I just turned 18 two weeks ago. Both of my parents are in Africa for a mission that will last for THREE YEARS!! Since I am 18 I am old enough to live on my own so I took over the house. They left me both of there bank accounts to spend money out of so I think I have enough money to last me three years. I also have a dog named Ruffles. She is cocker spaniel and poodle. She is absolutely adorable. I live in Virginia and right by the beach. I've lived here my whole life so I know everywhere in my town. I have to say I love my town. It's super quite and peaceful. I also live next door to my best friend Shawn (Mendes). And my other best friend lives across the street. Her name is Melody. But my enemy lives next door to me too. Great (note the sarcasm). His name is Jack Gilinsky. He is total bad boy. But he's not one of those guys who goes and gets drunk and gets high everyday. I must say he has way more class than that. But he does hook with every slutty girl he sees. He wears sunglasses and is a total rebel. Wearing sunglasses is his signature look. He can get anything and anyone he wants with his looks. But he doesn't respect girls and just takes advantage of their bodies and that's why I hate him and he gets anything he wants. But don't worry he hates me too. Both of our parents work together so his mom and dad are on the trip to Africa too. He is also living alone. Oh, if you were worrying what I look like I have long wavy brown hair with a natural blonde tips. I have bright green eyes and light skin. My teeth are very white and straight. I had braces for 6 years. I am pretty skinny but I guess I have a pretty big butt for my age😂. I am 5'6. In school I do have a lot of friends but I am not the most popular girl in school. I am getting pretty good grades in school but they have been dropping with all the shit that I've been through with my parents leaving to Africa. I go to East Wood High and I'm in my Senior. I had a brother but he died at 10 years old. My grand parents also died 2 years ago. So I guess you know everything about me now.