Epilogue: Part 3

Savannah POV
I am walking in the Pit with my best friends Amelia and Alyssa.
We are shopping for dresses for our schools Winter Dance.
"What's the point of this dance anyways?" I whine. "We are 15 years old!"
"You're just upset because you haven't been asked yet." Alyssa teases.
"Noo I'm upset because you guys are making me shop for a stupid dance!" I half lie.
"Oooh look!!" Amelia shouts. She points to one of the many stores in the Pit. In the window, you can see rows and rows of dark colored dresses.
As we trudge down the rows of dresses, the twins are piling dress after dress onto my arms.
"Ok!" I shout, stopping the girls. "I think it's time to try on. My arms are gonna fall off!" I laugh.
With our arms full, we all head into the dressing room section.
Amelia buys a beautiful dark purple dress that goes down to the floor. It is flowy with a sweetheart neckline. She is going to the dance with Miles.
Alyssa is going with her boyfriend Ryan. She bought a tight fitting charcoal gray dress with 3/4 sleeves and it goes down to her mid thigh.
That just leaves me. All alone. I really want to go with Seth, but he probably doesn't like me. He probably just thinks of me as a sister.
Alyssa hands me a maroon dress and shoves me into the dressing room.
It is very simple. It is a sleeveless skater dress with a strappy neckline. It fits me perfectly. I step out of the dressing room to show the twins. They squeal.
"OMG PUT THESE ON!" Amelia screams and hands me a pair of gold shoes.
It all looks great and I buy the dress, the shoes, and a gold handbag.
I'm actually excited for this dance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you enjoyed this 😊

Sorry I haven't updated in a while 😳

Don't forget to comment and vote and please follow 😊

- Emily❤️