Epilogue: Part 2

Hunter POV
Today is the kids second birthday party. Since their birthdays are all so close, we decided to invite everyone over for 1 party, including all of our parents because last year was a disaster. There was a party every weekend.

Ella walks out holding Miles's hand.

His dirty blonde hair is brushed to the side and he is wearing a charcoal gray button down shirt with dark blue jeans and little black converse.

When he sees the huge cake sitting on the counter his blue eyes widen and his jaw drops.

I laugh. "Hey buddy." I smile.

He tears his eyes away from the cake.

"Daddy!" He squeals. He runs towards me and I pick him up and spin him in the air.

"Miles, why don't you go take out some toys for you and your friends to play with?" Ella suggests.

Miles nods his head and runs towards the playroom.

I walk up to Ella and put my arms around her waist. I kiss her head and rest my arms on her stomach.

We just found out that she is pregnant last week and we are going to tell everyone today at the party.

"I love you." I whisper.

She stands on her tiptoes and gives me a peck on my lips. "I love you too."

We hear a knock on the door and Miles rushes to answer it.

I open the door to see the whole gang, all the kids, and our parents.

Let the party begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this😊

Thank you guys for 300+ reads ❤️❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote and please follow❤️

- Emily❤️