Muddy Blunts

"I dunno, I don't usually fuck with cocky guys...." but he didn't give me the time. His lips were on mine, ruining any chance I had of saving myself from repeating the same mistake yet again, this time without the excuse of being fucked up. I was stone cold sober, and as far as I knew, so was Scott.

His hands were on my hips, pulling me to straddle his lap, his fingertips digging into my skin. Against all better judgement, I moaned softly against his lips, and he took the chance to deepen the kiss. He tasted faintly of cigarettes and mint, our tongues wrestling. He held me down on his lap, slowly grinding up against me.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" he smirked, his voice soft yet gruff.

"Oh fuck you."

He chuckled before I put my arms around his neck, resuming the kiss, grinding against him harder than before. His hands were hot on my bare skin, gripping my sides, leaving red marks on my pale skin.

I broke the kiss, leaning back just far enough to pull his t-shirt over his head. He smirked, his blond hair now tousled, and his tattooed chest exposed. And while our lips were apart, he lifted off my bra, his hands going up to grope my breasts as our lips locked once again.

I could feel him growing under me, our shorts still separating us as we grinded against each other. His breathing was getting rougher, less uniform. He broke away to catch his breath, his lips trailing down to my neck, his teeth brushing against my sensitive skin as I moaned out. His hands had gone to my back, his nails digging into me as I arched my back, whimpering softly when he bit my neck harder than before.

With his arms still around me, he leaned me back slightly, enough space between us for him to kiss down my chest, leaving small bruises and bite marks all the way down, until he closed his lips around my nipple, looking up at me as I moaned. His bright blue eyes were locked with mine as he played with me, allowing me to see him flicking his tongue across my nipple.

"Fuck me," I managed to whimper out between moans.

"That's not how you ask," he smirked up at me expectantly, raising an eyebrow as I pouted, grinding on him harder.

"Fuck me daddy, please."

His hands went to my waist, lifting me up so he could pull himself from his shorts, his hand running up and down the length of his cock a few times. I hadn't realized how big it was, nearly reaching all the way to his belly button once he let it drop. He slid my shorts to the side, not bothering to take them off, chuckling as he realized I hadn't put on any panties earlier. His fingers trailed up and down my slit, teasing me and getting slick with my wetness, before pushing two past my entrance, a smirk growing across his face as louder moans escaped past my lips.

My lips were on his neck, leaving small bites and hickies across his tattooed skin, barely raising my lips from his neck as I felt him replace his fingers with his cock, inhaling sharply as he thrusted in.

Scott tilted his head back, eyes closed, opening them as he felt me moving. I placed my hands on his knees, leaning back on them for more leverage. He bit his lip, his eyes scanning up over my body, watching my hips move as I grinded down on him. He used his thumb to hook the fabric of my shorts again, holding it to the side, a soft flutter of vulnerability growing in my stomach as I knew his attention was purely on me, his eyes still hungry as he watched me ride him.

"Fuck baby, you feel so god damn good," he groaned, his arms going around my waist, pulling me forward against his chest. "Jus' let me take control for a minute."

I held back a yelp as he thrusted into me. His hands gripped my waist, tight enough that I could already picture the bruises that would form, and held me still as he fucked up into me, his breath hitching with each stroke.

Heat was building deep in my core, each thrust that hit my g spot pushing me closer and closer to spilling over the edge, and Scott was in the same spot. His breathing was heavy and shallow, his grip somehow getting tighter, his strokes slowly getting sloppier the faster he thrusted.

I moaned out his name, feeling myself tightening around his cock, the heat that had been contained now spreading through my body as he continued to fuck me as my orgasm washed over me.

I let my head drop to his shoulder, my breathing heavy. Scott groaned out a couple 'FUCK's, his thrusts slowing as he released inside of me.

We took a moment to catch our breath, slowly pulling away from each other as we regained some sense of reality. I pulled on my top and passed him his t shirt, purposefully looking away from him as he put it on.

"Thanks for the ride earlier."

"Anytime baby girl," he smiled as he stepped out of the door, revealing the now dark sky.