Chapter 12: The Pieces That had Fallen

I know this is extremely late so sorry. I was busy with school work considering that comes first even if I wish it didn't. Please the the author's note at the end. I hope you like this chapter and please don't forget to like and comment.

Btw I will be choosing a person of the week for every single chapter and then dedicate that chapter to them so congratulations to you if you are my person of the week.

If you want to know how to be person if the week, comment or message me and I'll explain it.

Happy Reading :)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jordan's POV

I woke up snuggled up in a familiar blanket with the light pouring through the half open blinds. If took more time that it really needed to for me to realize that I was laying down in my own bed, in my own room.

I glanced over to the clock on my bedside table which read 6:04 am. Most of the human population that wasn't forced to get up at this time wouldn't, but I did for some odd reason.

I got out of bed still wondering how I ended up there and what happened after I fell asleep under the stars.

I changed out of my clothes from the night before and wiped off all my makeup. I threw my hair in a tight bun in the top of my head before leaving the comfort of my room.

I walked over to Mother's room and quietly opened the door. It was empty 'as usual,' I thought to myself.

The next stop I made was Ricky's room. He was sound asleep in his room, if you could call it that. There were clothes everywhere and a very old pizza box on his desk. I chuckled at the thought that it probably been there for years before shutting his door. 

I was about to walk downstairs when I noticed my old room. The door was still painted this beautiful emerald green color. The memories came back to me. I remembered Mother and I had started painting the door early on a summer morning. Back then everything was fine between us, I called her Mom instead of Mother. We had painted the door for a few hours before Dad had woken up and gotten us donuts for breakfast. Ricky was still fast asleep being as lazy as he is now. 

Before I knew it my feet were carrying me to my room. I slowly turned the door knob and opened it only finding Seth sitting down on the bed with his laptop typing something up. 

"Oh sorry I didn't know you would be in here," I quickly apologized. 

"Did THE Jordan Lawson say sorry to me?" He proudly stated with a smirk on his face. 

"Yes she did, because she has these things called manners." I countered.

"Well then apology accepted. Come in if you like."

I causally walked in looking around the familiar room. The walls were a pastel green color, there was a small white desk on the left side of the room, the bed was in the middle, and under the bed was a small rug and two bedside tables each which had a lamp and one had an alarm clock. 

"This room use to be yours right?'' Seth asked while scanning my face for answers. 

"Yeah, I never thought it would look the same as I left it. It's the same down to minor details. I wonder if it's still there?"  I started rambling to myself. 

"What's still there?" Seth asked getting curious. 

"Just this box of pictures I had to leave here before I left. Have you seen them anywhere?''

"No, then again I haven't looked around much. If you want you can look around."

"Nah, I'll let you get back to whatever you doing."

"It's fine, I don't mind talking to you....I didn't mean it to sound so flirty."

"I know, one question though."

"Alright ask away" He stated sitting up a bit

"Why are also so cocky and just a complete smart ass when I'm not around and then you just happen to be super sweet and nice." 

"i don't know. Ricky called me sappy last night. I just want to prove to myself that I'm not an asshat, and I guess you gave me a chance. To tell you the truth I like the fact that you are different. You have your secrets which make you who you currently are, you aren't bothered by Ellie, you love music the same way I do, you have best friends that anyone would kill for, you care more about the contents of someone's brain over their looks. You looked at me and saw me for who I really was, and I have a crush on you so this deal is helping me out and if you do end up liking me then that just a plus. I hope we can at least walk away from this being friends."

"Me to Seth, me too. If it makes you feel any better that was the best first date I've ever been on. It was absolutley amazing, so thank you." 

"No problem. I should be getting home, don't want to worry my mom."

"Stay for breakfast, I doubt your mom is up at 6:30 in the morning." 

"Only because you insisted princess."

"And he's back, but I don't mind that much." 

We both let out a small fit of laughter. His laugh was comforting, it was genuine which was nice to here after a long time. 

"I'm making pancakes so come down in about ten minutes and they should be done."

"I'll help you, I cook for Ellie all the time." 

"If you want to."

We walked down to the kitchen.

"Yeah, I bet you're a good cook cause of college and all." I grabbed the ingredients and started making them with Seth's help. 

"I'm a good cook, but it's because of Dad being on business trips and stuff. I've practically been living by myself since he got divorced." 

"That sucks. My dad he's always away, only comes home for a few short days and Christmas. Except he really hates being away, Skypes Mom and Ellie every night."

"That's very sweet. When we first moved away from here Dad was shut off. He was going through stuff, because of the divorce and all, it didn't take long for us to drift apart. We didn't talk for about a year, he forgot my birthday that year but I didn't forget his and since then we've been working at making our relationship better. He calls me during his lunch breaks everyday or my lunch break depending on what country he's in."

"Well at least things are working out for you." He flipped a pancake.

"Yeah, things are finally falling back into place. It's been a long time since that happened." 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Yes, you are aloud to curse at me for not uploading on time. I'm sorry, as i said before school isn't going as smoothly as I thought and I'm just worried with important papers and Midterms being closer than I thought. 

On a lighter note you guys are amazing 15.1K reads is mind blowing. I love you from the bottom of my heart. 

Also anyone want to make a cover. I'm willing to change the covers every week untilI find a favorite and the first, second and third place winners will get something (not sure what yet, but something) 
New cover on side btw.

Thank for reading please vote and comment about anything so far in the story.

♥Lost