chapter 1

Dipper pov
Finally arriving back in gravity falls me and Mable get our stuff and hop off the bus. Mable ran over to Stan and have him a big hug " Gruncle Stan!!! I miss you so much!!! " "Mable calm down, you're gonna burst my ear drum! How about we get back to the shack now."    "Yeah sorry your right. Let's go!!"

We got in the car and stared driving to the mystery shack while Mable was practically yelling to Stan about how we've been doing over the past few years. Our parents didn't want to let us go back because of all the things Mable talked about and all the dangerous things we did, and the pig didn't help. So after many negotiations they finally decided to let us go back.

I've been feeling strange the whole time we were gone but I ignored it. Mable has been feeling the same just not as strongly. Me and Mable are still friends but we don't get along as much anymore. You see, Mable started getting even more selfish and bratty after we got back. She was never taught a lesson and always got what she wanted. She was popular and I was not. A lot of girls called me the hot nerd and a few even had a crush on me but I was never interested in dating a girl. I found out later that it was because I'm gay and that 'crush'  I had on Wendy when I was twelve? It was just admiration, plus I was desperate for a crush since I had never had one before and wanted to not be even weirder than I already am for not liking anyone.

I've learned now that it doesn't really matter. But I'm still picked on, not exactly bullying, but teasing. I have changed as well. I have noticed that I'm more Sadistic than usual. No one else noticed because I'm good at hiding things. But I'm starting with I feel less fond of my family by the day and have accidentally called Mable shooting star, luckily she never noticed.

I'm pulled out of my inner monologue by Mables squeals of excitement as we.pull up to the mystery shack. Not much has changed, save for a new garage. Wendy and Soos wet by the door talking, then they noticed is and jumped up to come greet us.

"Wendy!! Soos!! I missed you guys!!" Mable yelled jumping out of the car and running over to them. " Dudes! Welcome back! " "Yeah missed you guys, it's been boring without you." They say before Mable crushes them in a bear hug. " Dipper! Good to see you! " Wendy wheezes after being let go from Mables constructive grasp. " Hey Wendy, hey Soos. " I say walking towards them.

"Wow dipper , not gonna lie, you are hot." Wendy says punching my arm " thanks. Hey I was wondering , are you and Robby back together? " "huh strait to the point eh. Yeah we got back together last year. He changed and now he's actually pretty cool." " hey dip dop, you still crushing on wendy? " Mable giggles and smirks at me expecting me to be embarrassed. "No, I moved on long ago. I just so happen to not like anyone, unlike you, boy crazy." "Not as mush as you." She yelled and ran to the mystery shack giggling like a mad man.

"Kind of true." I say under my breath " what? " Wendy asks as Stan and Soos look and me in confusion. " I'm gay. " I say with a monotone voice and walk into the mystery shack. Me and Mable called Stan before we left and he said we could use the attic and Ford's old room. Mable gets Ford's room and I get the attic. Walking up the stairs and into my room I unpack my stuff and make my bed. Deciding to take a nap before dinner I lay down and close my eyes.

I'm tired please have mercy on me. I was watching gravity falls while writing this and it just so happened to be my favorite episode (sock opera of anyone is interested) so I couldn't focus. It's almost Christmas so I will be distracted and I will probably not update for a while.