1k special p2

*Mable pov*~

Today I'm finally going back to gravity falls! I'm so excited I could scream(she did)! I also have to go with Dipper though. At least he stays in his room most of the time so he doesn't get in my way.

After hours of being in that gross bus we finally arrived. I woke Dipper up and ran off hugging all of my friends. "GIRLS! I missed you!!!" I have them all bear hugs and said hi to the Stans . Dipper had already put my luggage in the car and he has his stuff so we drove of to the mystery shack, the thing is I feel like we're forgetting something.

~*Dipper pov *~

Of  course they left me here, I don't care though. The Shack isn't too far and I honestly isn't want to ride with them anyway. Luckily I didn't need to bring much so I only had two back packs, one for clothes and toiletries and the other for books and art materials.

I started walking and looking around at the scenery. It's all familiar but if course things have changed. There are some new houses and another shop and even some trails and a campground in the part of the forest that didn't really have many creatures. Before I knew I was in front of the mystery Hack in all of its rotting glory. The outside looked the same but apparently Soos had renovated some parts of the house so it didn't collapse.

I walked in and up to the attic as Mable had already claimed the room we found the wax figures in. I set my bed, put my toiletries in the bathroom and set up my desk. Tomorrow I was going to gather the supplies to summon Bill and then we'll go over the plan.

It was around 5:29 so I started dinner. Mable requested something foreign so I made katsudon and miso soup. I got myself some, called everyone in for dinner and went to my room. 

I watched some movies and read some books before finally going to sleep.

~*mindscape*~

I was in my mindscape by looks of it, I was in a medow with a forest around it and a small house at the edge of the woods. I sat down and waited. You may be wondering what I'm waiting for. Well the only times I'm ever in my mind scape is when I'm meditating or when Bill is in my dream.

Sure enough, not even a minute later Bill wrapped his arms around me. "Hey pinetree~"I put my hands on his"Hey Bill." " you have a nice mindscape. " "thanks?" . After that it was silent, but after about a minute bill spoke again. "Pinetree." "Hmm?" " It only takes 359 dead men to forge an iron long sword from their blood. " "we gotta try that." " definetly" 

Eventually I had to wake up so I said goodbye to bill. "I'll see you soon Bill" "see you soon pinetree." We kissed as the world faded away. I opened my eyes and saw the moldy ceiling of the attic . It was Stan's turn to make breakfast so I got changed, grabbed a snack, and walked into the forest. 

It was nice and quiet today. All that could be heard was chirping birds ands the occasional creature rustling in the bushes. I walked farther and farther into the forest until i came to a water fall. the water fall went into a small lake and the lake broke off into a small river. I went to lie down by the water, just taking in all the noises around me. It was very calming. I had almost fell alseep many times. i looked at the time and i relized i hed been in the forest for two hours. Though im not surprised, i usually lose track of time when i'm in here.

I heard something walking behind me, but i wasnt too worried since it was probably a gnome or something. "PINETREE" "AAHHHH!". Bill had snucken up behind me and yelled in my ear. He was now rolling around on the ground laughing hysterically. "What was that for?" i iritably asked him, i had to wait for a response though, as Bill was busy laughing his ass off. "*wheeze* I d-didn't *wheeze* think you w-would scream that loud! AH!" I kicked his chest and he fell over once again.