𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠: 3 𝑝𝑡;2♥︎

{𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.🖤}

Eɴᴊᴏʏ!

𝐶𝑙𝑢𝑏 𝐸𝑥𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒, 𝐿𝑎-- 11:33𝑝𝑚

{𝗔'𝗠𝗶𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿}

"I'A AIR DIS BITCH OUT RIGHT NA FUCK NIGGA! WASSUH WIT IT?!" someone yelled

I turned away from Nip to see my brother arguing with some dude with a Black bandanna  and I automatically new something was finna pop off, I tried to walk over there to see what was going on but before I could my dad pulled me back towards Nip and walked over there yelling.

Ah shit.
Here we go.

"WHAT THE FUCK YA'LL GOT GOIN ON AT MY DAUGHTER PARTY? IF YA'LL WANNA START SOME SHIT TAKE DAT SHIT OUTSIDE MY NIGGA CAUSE WE DON'T DO SHIT LIKE DAT AROUND HEA! AND IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WIT MY SON WASSUH WIT IT MY NIGGA?" He said while walking over there and pointing at them, then he held up his shirt so I knew some shit was finna happen.

I guess Nip knew too so he pulled me back and grabbed my purse and phone and lead me, my mom, and Siyah out the door and towards the car.

"NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? MY BROTHER AND DAD IN THERE ABOUT TO FIGHT AND DAT SHIT NEED TO GET HANDLED ASAP!"

"CAUSE AINT NOBODY FINNA DO SHIT AT MY PARTY! AND YA'LL SOME FUCK ASS SECURITY GUARDS, I TOLD YA'LL TO NOT LET NOBODY IN HEA IF DEY NAMES NOT ON THE LIST."

"NOW LOOK WHAT BOUT TO HAPPEN DUMB ASS! I SHOULD BEAT YA'LL ASSES FOR THAT." I said while taking off my shoes and finding something to tie my hair up cause they really just pissed me off.

As I was running up on them, Nip picked me up and I immediately got more mad because I was so ready to beat they asses ion give a fuck how big they were compared to me I was gon get some licks in dis bitch.

Ughhhh.

"PUT ME DOWN BRO! I WANNA FUCK DEM UP SO BAD BRUH THEY JUST PISSED ME OFF FOR REAL! AT THIS POINT FUCK THIS PARTY AND BIRTHDAY JUST TAKE ME HOME NOW!"  I said as Nip put me down on the ground and backed me up.

"YO! calm the fuck down my nigga damn! we finna getcho dad and yo brother outta here and we finna take yo ass home just CHILL THE FUCK OUT, and go over there and wait with yo mama and Siyah while I go handle dis shit!" He said as he was pushing me towards my mom into the car.

Mmcht.

I got in the car and grabbed my purse and sat in the seat with a whole attitude they all really just pissed me off and i'm ready to go home and forget this shit even happen.