𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠: 2☀︎︎

{𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜💕}

Eɴᴊᴏʏ!

𝐴'𝑀𝑖𝑎 𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟

Los Angeles,Ca --7:00am

I  woke up to my alarm going off, i groaned and sat up to cut on my lamp

I grabbed my phone and turned the alarm off and got up and stretched. I headed to my walkin closet and went to choose my outfit for school, I know ya'll prolly thinking how the fuck you still in school and you 19?.

Well I started school early or basically I had a head start, iI got out my "Fuck off" biker shorts a tan-ish sweater and my silver Louis Vuitton Shoes.

I grabbed some socks, and my VS panty set and laid my clothes on the bed.

I walked in the hallway and to the linen closet and got me a towel and rag. Then I went to Yanna room to see if she was up and she was cause I heard her shower.

I walked out and headed to Marion room and seen him still knocked out I sat my towel and stuff down cause he is a hard ass sleeper and I knew this was finna be a struggle.

I walked over to him and shook him as hard as I could.

Lord have mercy this boy🤦🏾‍♀️.

When he didn't respond to that I pinched his arm to see if that would wake him up.

"MARION, wake up time for school." I said while shaking him.

He turned over and sat up rubbing his eyes, I went and grabbed my towel and rag and was finna head out before I stop to make sure he was fully up.

"Come on get up and get ready we'll be leaving out soon." I said going and mushing  his forehead.

"Ight i'm up." He said getting out of bed.

I walked out and back in my room.

I turned on my shower and waited for it to get hot while it did that I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

When I got done, I took off my PJ's and got in for 10mins.

When I got done I dried off and applied lotion.

Then I put on my VS panty set, I walked out the bathroom and back into my room.

I put on my clothes and then my shoes.

I headed to my dresser and put on my earrings, watch,my bracelet and my necklace.

I headed in the bathroom and took my hair down; I took my braids out when I got home from Ken house last night.

I washed it and flat ironed my hair, I took it out the bonnet and combed it down real good and then I started on my eyebrows.

I Applied my lashes after I made sure my eyebrows looked the way I wanted them too, I applied lip gloss and some "Kaleidoscope" perfume from Bath & Body Works.