Chapter 20:

" Bitch nigga you heard me!"

They lean over the table and get in each other faces.

" Yes she brought me, what the fuck are you going to do about it?"

The officer taps his baton on the table. " Do we have a problem here?"

" No officer we do not."

Nick slowly sits down then Blue sits down next to Red.

" Hey princess, how you doing?"

She just stares at her daddy. " I'm not your princess. And I'm managing." She says very low. She can't believe she's looking in the eyes of rapist, and the man she calls dad.

" So what brings you here?"

" I came to talk, I have to forgive you for what you did to me, so I can move on with my life and be happy with Blue and our child. We're engaged."

" Talk about what?"

" You know what."

" Red I don't know what you are talking about."

" You know DAMN well what the hell I'm talking about. I was a little girl back then, I am a woman now, you can't pretend that that shit didn't happened!"

" Red, I don't know what to tell you but to just move on."

" Move on? You molested me! You beat me! I have nightmares about that shit! Because of you, I got raped again and again, I got beaten over and over again."

" Blue did all of this to you?" He raises his eyebrows in excitement.

" I don't hurt women you pussy! "

" Red, just let it the fuck go."

" Aye watch how you speak to her. She's the one that's hurt not you."

" Blue can you take a walk please, I know you don't want to hear what's he's about to say to this question I'm about to ask him."

He gets up and kisses her then walks away.

" Nick, why did you rape me?"

" Red I don't know. You deserved it. You walked around thinking that you was all perfect. You had pretty hair, pretty eyes, a pretty face, and pretty figure. It made me mad so I decided to take you down a peg or two."

" No! You was mad at yourself for being attracted to your own daughter. You hurt me, took my innocence and my sanity just to make you feel better. You hated yourself for it and you hated the fact that I knew. You only beat me just to make you feel better about yourself and you became and alcoholic just to make an excuse for hurting me. The worse part about it is, you never told me you was sorry."

" Because I'm not. Like I said you deserve it. That's why your mother didn't do anything. She knew you deserved it too."

" So I was raped because my parents envied me? Why did y'all have me anyways?"

" We don't know. It was the christian think to do."

" You raped and envied me and you want to sit here and talk about God?"

" Red, I don't have time for this. See this is why I raped you. You always want to play the victim. You just want some attention. So I gave you the attention you desperately wanted."

" No you asshole I just wanted my fucking parents to fucking love me! That's what I was asking for, your love. Blue gave me the attention. I can't sit here and do this with you anymore. You raped me, I know you did, you can deny it all you want to. While you're rotting in here, I'll be refurbishing in all my freedom. Fuck you and go to hell!"

" I'll always love you."

" Oh go and eat a dick." She got up and walked towards Blue. He watched her walk away. Her hips were getting wider and her breast were becoming rounder. She filled out to be a gorgeous little thing.

     Red watched the outside and just thought. She still can't believe that she loves her parents. Her eyes water up once again. She grabs her stomach and let's her tears just roll. She wipes her eyes and sniffs loudly. Blue grabs her hand.

" How you holding up?"

" I don't know yet." She wipes her eyes again. " I mean it hurts, so much more because I've always loved my parents and it hurts even worst that I still do. And they don't even love me back. They don't regret what they did." She wipes her nose with the back of her hand and sniffs loudly again. " Why do I still love them?"

" I don't know baby but maybe it's because they're your parents and you only get one pair in a life time. You know I want to tell you it will be alright but I can just imagine what you're feeling right now. I don't know if this will make you feel better but, I'll never do our child like that and I'll never do you like that. I'm going to love the both of you with everything I got. I promise." He blinked back the tears and placed his hand on top of hers. She picks up his hand and holds it to her heart.

" I love you Blue."

" I love you too baby."

    They finally arrive home. Red burst them the bathroom doors and throws up violently.

" Blahhhh." She coughs and wipes her mouth. " Blahhh."

" Let it out baby, let it out." She coughs and cries. " Are you sick."

" No I'm disgusted. I'm glad that you didn't hear what he said."

" What did he say?"

She looks at Blue and decides to tell him everything. They lay in bed as he slowly caress her stomach.

" Wow. I am going to fucking kill him. Can I kill him?"

" No. That would just make me feel worse. He'll get his one day."

Blue smiled to himself. " He sure is." And Blue knew exactly how.

Its took Max three months to find the perfect escape plan. When they find out that he's missing, he'll be long. He smiles as he feels free. Time to go and kill this bitch!