It Takes Two To Tango

Nick's p.o.v

All I could think about as me and Ariana laid there was how she was so afraid of being hated. I slowly brushed her beautiful long hair from her face and watched as her eyes slowly shut taking her back into a deep sleep. Honestly I'm happy. I'm as happy as I could ever be! I'm having a baby with the most gorgeous girl in the world.

Even though I have known Ariana for a long time I feel as if I've known her for a life time. Ariana is a person you could tell a story to over and over and have the story never get old. I slowly released Ariana for my arms and scurried out of the room to make her and our little surprise a breakfast they both will never forget.

Ariana's p.o.v

"Look at fat girl." I looked to my left to see girls pointing and giggling at my stomach. "You know she lied and said she was pregnant? I mean who would wanna get her pregnant ?" I shook my head in disbelief and continued waking when all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my stomach that made me fall to the ground.  "See I told she wasn't pregnant."

The tears fell from my face with kick after kick. "Pl-please stop." I had cried out trying to shield my belly. "Ariana!" I tried looking around and saw no one. "Ariana wake up!" I quickly fluttered my eyes open to see a startled Nick. "Yes?" I croaked out. "Ariana you were screaming are you alright?" Am I alright? Do I seem alright.