Three Days Later

Ariana's p.o.v

It has been offically three days since me and Nick have had sex and honestly I was feeling like shit!

Today I even threw up..But today was also the day I am supposed to be getting to get my period so maybe that's why

I feel this way. "Mom." I grumble clenching my stomach as i walk into the kitchen. "Oh baby what's

wrong?" She questions concerned. "I'm sick." I mumble. "Go lay back down, I'll call the school and let them know." I smile slightly and walk upstairs and plop down on my bed. And basically this is all I did all day Until My bestfriend Erin came over. "Hey girly how you feeling?" She questions rubbing my back. "Terrible." I grumble. "What's wrong?"She asks concerned. " I don't maybe it's because i had - I mean nothing nevermind." I quickly say alarmed. "Had what?" She questions eyes wide. I quickly sprang up and cover her mouth. "You promise not to tell?" I question all seriousness in my voice. She nods slowly. "Me and Mr.William's kinda..had..sex.." I say trailing off. "YOU WHAT!"

She almost screams. I quickly cover her mouth again with wide eyes. "Please don't flip out!" exclaim. "Ariana this is serious you could be pregnant! We need to go to the store and get you

pregnancy tests pronto!"She exclaims alarmed."Alright I'll just tell my mom I'm heading over yours to get my stuff from a couple of nights ago." She nods and we quickly head out after i tell my mother.

"How about these?" I question holding up cheap pregnancy test. "They don't tell you shit. Here get

first response they work the best." She stated throwing 50 different ones in the cart. After that we went to check out. As we were checking out the lady kept giving us awkward glances as she rang each one up. "There for my mom..." I say trailing off. "Uh huh." She says still glancing back and forth chewing her gum. "That'll be 27.50." She states popping her gum loud. I quickly hand her the money and run out of the store with the tests in my hand "Let's go to yours since your parents don't get home till late." I stated. She nodded and we sped off to hers and quickly ran in and I began taking the test.

"Has it been five minutes yet?" I questioned pacing back and forth. "Not quite yet." She says sitting on the bed in front of me. "Now?" I question. She quickly glanes at her watch and nods. I run to the bathroom and look at all the tests which has now all read Positive. "Fuck." I whisper out as I began sliding down the bathroom wall. "Ariana everything will be alright trust me i'm here." She comforts me rubbing my back. I nod and cry all I could think was how much my mother and family was going to hate me...