Chapter 2

Aaron's POV

Finally, school is over. I can go home now, it was stressful, to say the least. The girl I collided with today is a real pain, she kept glaring at me. I mean yes it was my fault that I insulted her but she bumped into me not the other way around.

It was weird because normally nobody does that to me, they're afraid of me but she was glaring at me which was really scary like she is going to kill me.

She can try but I'm not one of her minions who will obey her orders, she seems so fragile in front of me that I can easily overpower her by just using my one hand.

I reach my mom's store on my bike, yeah we have our own store. We're not that rich but we've just enough money to survive with some good things.

"Aaron, will you deliver these things to Mrs Smith?" She asked and if you're thinking that I can actually deny this then you're totally wrong, it's an order. 

"Ok mom, I'm just going"

I take that bag and walk towards her home which is not that far from our store. She's a nice lady, she lost her son in an accident so she always treats other kids really nicely. She always gives small kids candies when they politely greet her, she gives me candies even now.

I see Mrs. smith sitting on her swing which they have outside their house, she sits there for some peace I guess.

" Hey, Mrs Smith, how're you doing?" 

"I'm doing great, Aaron. How're your studies going?" she asked me. She's really nice but she takes studies too seriously.

"They're fine, I guess. Our school have more troubles than actual knowledge."

"Aaron, troubles don't matter as long as you want to study." She advised

"Yes Mrs smith, I'll remember that."

"Here're the things you wanted," I told her while giving her the bag with the bill.

She gives me the money along with candies as usual. I thank her and start going back to the store.

I think I heard some sounds coming from somewhere. I keep walking thinking that maybe I just heard it wrong.

I heard that sound again and this time I was sure that I really heard it and it wasn't just in my mind.

 It came again, this time I focused on that sound and noticed that it was coming from an alley. I silently walked inside that alley and saw some shadows crouching.

After watching that scene carefully, I came to the conclusion that there is really something wrong going on here. Although I should've known that nothing good would happen in a dark alley, I still can't clearly see what's happening there though.

I silently go to the other side of the alley and hide behind some boxes and watch the three figures doing something.

One was lying on the ground writhing furiously in pain while the other guy was holding something covering his mouth like a gag or something and the third figure was...cutting his fingers with a knife. I just froze there seeing that scene, that figure is HAWKE for sure.

This is my last day, what would happen to my mom. How would she live... I thought miserably.

Maybe if I keep quiet then they won't notice me. I know every victim thinks like that but what other options do I have besides that.

I wouldn't have come here if I would've known that I would see HAWKE live and that also while doing the work he's famous for.

My whole body turned cold when I saw that guy's one finger in his gloves covered hands. It was scary as well as disgusting to see someone's finger in someone else's hand.

"You see this, this is your first finger. I'll remove all your fingers so that you can feel all that pain while you're alive."

That's not HAWKE, she's maybe his gang member or his family member. How can a girl be this cruel?

"uhhhmmm... ohhhhu... uhhhu." he was screaming something behind that gag but it can be clearly seen he wasn't on any drugs and he is feeling all that pain in a very much sober state.

God...please help me this time, I'll do as you want but I don't wanna die such a horrible death. I silently pray to god.

It was almost one hour maybe I don't know but all his fingers were removed by her. I lost all my faith in humanity today if a girl can do this then it's scary to think what will be HAWKE capable of.

I wiped my tears from my sleeve, I know boys are supposed to be strong but this was just cruel I can't watch this. This one hour was a torture for me, watching that guy moving his body in pain was hell.

"HAWKE, just kill him now. We've already wasted so much of time."

"Yeah, mark. Just finishing up, don't worry." 

So HAWKE is actually a girl, not a guy? This is so weird, who would've thought a cruel psycho murderer would actually be a girl, not a guy.

The sound of a knife cutting through that man's throat was scary enough to make any grown man shiver in horror.

Everyone thought that the "HAWKE" was a guy but I can tell that it's not true, the silhouette was of a girl of my age maybe.

"Mark, just clean this all up. I'm too tired to deal with all this" she ordered in an authoritative voice.

" Yes mam," he said while nodding his head. A gasp left my mouth when she turned around.

"Now what? " she said sounding pissed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------