Chapter 1

Aaron's POV

shit! 

I'm going to be late again, I pick up my bike keys. I'm not that big of a fan of bikes but they're good for times like this and believe me, I'm never on time. Although I try to but that's just impossible.

"AARON!!! You forgot your breakfast today too, why don't you wake up early if you get late every day." My mom yelled.

"Yes mom, I'll keep that in my mind tomorrow. Bye now talk to you later," I yelled back in response.

Yes, bad boys have strict moms too, we just know how to handle them as you can see (cough cough).

I hurriedly start my bike's engine and drove off towards my school.

I reach my school just in time to see everyone rushing off towards their classes, I swear I'll kick them if some stuttering mess wasted my time. People think that I love bullying weaklings but it's not that they just irritate me. Nerds think they're so perfect and genius just because they get good grad-

"s..sorry I was just going to my class." he stuttered as I was just thinking about them and people say I bully them. 

"Just go, I'm not in a mood today anyway," I grumbled

"T...Thanks" and he scurries off, spoiling my mood.

I was going to my class while thinking what's the first subject today when suddenly I collided with someone.AGAIN.

That, someone, was a girl I don't think I've seen her here before but seriously this needs to stop I'm a bad boy for god's sake. People should fear me instead of bumping into me everywhere.

"STUPID WHORE... CAN'T YOU WATCH WHILE WALKING OR YOU JUST LIKE BUMPING INTO BOYS." I said angrily while kicking her books away which were on the floor.

That should teach her a lesson, I should just bunk my classes today. I'm late anyway.

I decided to just stroll into the garden area of our school so that I could wait until lunch. I was scrolling through Instagram reading memes when a gruesome murder caught my eye, that man's throat was slitted and all his fingers were surrounding his body as if they're there to decorate that area.

Its headline was  'HAWKE STRIKES ONCE AGAIN IN OUR CITY'. It was the second attack happened in the same month with the same pattern. That guy is seriously messed up in the head, I mean who decorates the body after the murder but what if he decorates while the person's alive...ugh what am I imagining!

The bell rang indicating that it's lunchtime. I was just passing from the parking area when I saw the girl which I bullied today talking or more exactly ordering two bulky guys and they were surprisingly listening to her. She isn't even half their size, I mean yeah she's tall for a girl with 5'9 height but still, they are strong seeing their muscular arms. Maybe she's just a rich bitch, why do I even care.

Elsa's POV 

"So did you find that David guy, mark?" I asked my underboss, he's the closest I have to a parent.

"I did, he's hiding in a warehouse. Should I go kill him as you're already busy in your school?"

"Nope, I want to kill him by my own hands. He was doing sex trafficking by my name, by HAWKE'S name!! Everyone knows that I don't do that but still that bastard had the nerves to do that."

I was thinking about where to kill that guy or if I should display it when I saw that guy who bullied me today.

All I was seeing was his blood in my hands, how dare he. Mark touched me gently to calm me down.

"What happened? Who's that guy?" Mark asked

"That guy bullied me today." I sneered 

Mark laughed, he actually laughed !!!

"I swear Mark just shut up, I'm gonna kill that guy."

"OK...OK, I'm sorry but that was funny, I mean people are scared to touch you in the underworld and that guy bullied you." He laughed again.

" Just give me info about him too."

" Seriously El, he's just a kid. He doesn't even know who you were." 

"First of all, I'm not going to do anything; just want info for future and second that's not a good reason." I clarified him.

"OK Mark, I should go. We'll go to David after school."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know much about this but if you liked this chapter then please vote for it and it may seem boring now but please wait it'll become better in later chapters.😁😁